AppNavi: Escape Game: “A Cold and Deserted House”
By: IDAC CO., LTD.
*Note: Only read this if you want full details on how to escape. You will read spoilers here. If you want hints instead, ask in the comments section.
Always make sure you zoom in on something as much as possible. If you don’t the game won’t register that you saw the clue, and it won’t work.
1. Face the table with the winch on it and zoom in on the leg against the wall. Take the rod.
2. Turn around and zoom in on the desk. Take the spray can from the bottom drawer.
3. Look on the floor in the corner for a socket wrench. Take it.
4. Turn towards the couch and zoom in on the window sill. Take the solder.
5. Look behind the bookshelf and take the box wrench.
6. Turk around and zoom in on the little wooden box to the left of the table. Open it using the box wrench.
7. Take out the pliers. They’re rusty, so spray them with the spray can to remove the rust.
8. Zoom out and turn towards the screens with the bookshelf again. On the floor are some tools tied up with wire. Zoom in on them and cut the wire with the pliers.
9. Take the scythe and the wire from the ground.
10. Zoom out and turn towards the desk again. Find the green grass to the left on the ground. Cut it to reveal a box of matches. Take them.
11. On the right side of the desk is some dry grass on the ground. Cut it with the scythe and take it.
12. Go back to the bookshelf again and look to the left of it. Against the wall is a crowbar in a block of ice. Take it.
13. Look behind the big generator in the middle if the room to find an LED light. Take it.
14. Turn to the generator and open the panel. Use the wire to fix it.
15. Turn on the little red switch to get it running.
16. Go to the desk and read through all the pages. Also read the paper on the top of the front door.
17. The books says you have 4 pieces of Art, 2 Businesses, 1 Camel and 3 Depressions. So 4A 2B 1C 3D. Go to the generator again and type in 4213.
18. Now combine the two wrenches with the rod. Turn towards the screen with the couch. Zoom in on the left side of the grey machine.
19. Put the combined wrenches on the center.
20. Now go find the piece of paper on the ground near the generator. Make sure to zoom in on both pages.
21. Go back to the wrenches and follow the instructions on the paper. Arrange the wrenches like so:
Then pull the lever once.
If you got it right, the wrenches will stay in position and you can continue moving them. Arrange them like so:
Then pull the lever three times. Now all you have to do is click on the little button in the corner and now it’s unlocked.
22. Zoom out and open the oven. Take out the wood chips.
23. Take out the crowbar from
Your bag. Add the wood chips to it. Add the dried grass. Now light it with the match.
24. Walk around and explore the room a bit while the ice melts. Then open it again and you get the crowbar.
25. Turn to the screen with the desk. To the right is a crack in the wall. Use the crowbar on the crack to get a key mold.
25. Put some solder wire into the key mold.
26. Put the key mold into the oven. Walk around and explore while it melts.
26. Open the oven door, take out the mold and get the key from it.
27. Take the key over to the winch and put it in the keyhole.
28. Find the electrical outlet to the right of the desk. Take out the LED light. Turn it around and pull out the plug. Plug it into the outlet.
29. Turn it on and keep tapping it to change the colors. Remember the colors: Blue, Green, Red, Green.
30. Go back to the winch and zoom in on the four white squares. Tap the second one for Blue, then the fourth one for Green, third one for Red and fourth again for Green. Now you can flip the switch on the winch.
31. The drawer of the table is now unlocked. Take the rope from it.
32. Attach the rope to the winch. Attach the other end to the door handle. Tap the door.
You made it out! Congratulations!
If you liked this game, make sure to check out these other room escape games.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.