Escape Game: “An Odd Game”
By: IDAC CO., LTD.
*Note: Only read this if you want full details on how to escape. You will read spoilers here. If you want hints instead, ask in the comments section.
Always make sure you zoom in on something as much as possible. If you don’t the game won’t register that you saw the clue, and it won’t work.
1. Look under the bed for the screwdriver.
2. On top of the bed, move the sheets to find the candleholder.
3. Look behind the white/brown wardrobe to find the nippers.
4. Open the right-hand side of the brown cabinet. Take the first piece of the dog puzzle and cut the wire with the nippers.
5. Go over to the window and open and close the curtains a few times until something falls out. This is the key to open the left side of the cabinet.
6. Look at both sides of the piece of paper you just found. Add up 500 + 10 + 3 = 513. Punch that in on the keypad on the brown cabinet.
7. Take the book and the wire.
8. Look through every page of the book.
9. Bend the wire. Use it to open the left-hand door.
10. Take the second piece of the dog puzzle from the table.
11. Flip the table over and take the lighter.
12. Turn to the safe. Remember the book? Turn The dial 7 times towards the blue arrow, then 3 times towards the red. Open the safe and take out the hairdryer.
13. Make sure you read every page of the book. Turn on the hairdryer and zoom in on the wet stain on the floor. Use the dryer to dry it.
14. You get the code RRLRL. go back to the other room and use this code on the blue and green lights. Light up the green twice, then the blue, then green, then blue.
15. While you’re out there, use the screwdriver to open up the hatch in the floor. Zoom in on it and it will tell you it’s too dark to see.
16. Go back to the small room. Flip the table over again and tap on the bottom left leg to open it up. Take the candle.
17. Look behind the dresser and take the last piece of the dog puzzle.
18. Turn to the panel on the wall and use the screwdriver to unscrew all four screws. Take the box from inside.
18. Go back to the main room.
19. Use the code “Dog” on the keypad of the white/brown wardrobe. Take out the doll.
20. Open up the cap on the lighter and turn it on. Then use it to light the candle. Use the candle in the hatch on the floor and take the doll clothes.
21. Dress the doll. Turn the doll over to see the words “Rose + here” written on his…well, the game considers it his hip. Make sure you zoom in on the words.
22. Go to the locked desk drawer and enter “Rosehip” into the keypad. Take the bib.
23. Put the bib on the doll. Turn to his neck and press the button that appeared. A paper crane drops from his sleeve. Take it.
24. Open up the candle again. The candle melted, leaving a key in its place.
25. Use the key on the locked box you found. Inside is a pacifier.
26. Zoom in on the pacifier and it tell you to use the paper crane on the grid.
27. Turn towards the white/brown wardrobe, or “grid.” Select the paper crane and tap on the grid.
28. The crane will fly to the top of the grid. Tap on it until you see a key.
29. Use the key on the front door.
And you’re out! Congratulations!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.