Escape Game: “The Mystery of the Abandoned Factory”
By: IDAC CO., LTD.
1. Zoom in on the table to the left of the door.
2. Examine the note. It’s a clue for the cupboard. The number at the bottom show the order. So, 9764.
3. Take the pencils from the vase.
4. Take the knife from the top drawer of the white desk.
5. Use the knife on the trap door to get a rope.
6. Zoom in on the cupboard keypad. Type in “9764”.
7. Open the cupboard and take the balaclava.
8. Open the window.
9. Look outside. There’s an ice pick.
10. Try to get the ice pick with the rope. It doesn’t work. Attach the rope to the balaclava.
11. Use the rope/balaclava to get the ice pick.
12. Look behind the green cupboard. There’s a square block.
13. Remove the balaclava from the rope. Try to use the rope to get the block. It will tell you it’s too thick. So use the ice pick on the balaclava to unravel it.
14. Attach the red string to the block.
15. Pull on the string and you get the square block.
16. Use the ice pick on the drawer of the small table to the left of the door.
17. Take the triangle block.
18. Look behind the white desk. There’s a key. You can’t reach it on your own.
19. Attach the knife to the rope.
20. Use the rope/knife to reach the key.
21. Use the key on the bottom drawer of the desk.
22. Take the circle block.
23. Examine the blue notebook on the dresser by the window. Look at it carefully.
24. Open the box next to the notebook. Use the information from the notebook to solve this puzzle, as follows. (Flip the blocks to get either white or black.):
25. Something opened. Zoom out the outside of the box. There’s a small drawer.
26. Take the black sheet of paper.
27. Remove the knife from the rope.
28. Go to the tackle box on the white desk. Try to open it with the ice pick. It doesn’t work. Try the knife, and it gets jammed in there. We need something to hit it with.
29. Go back to the block puzzle that we solved. Take the circle block.
30. Hit the knife with the circle block. The box opens.
31. Take the “O panel”.
32. Go to the window and hold the piece of paper up to it. There’s an uneven surface.
33. Use the knife on the box of pencils to get a sharpened pencil.
34. Zoom in on the paper. Use the pencil on it to trace the surface. It looks like this:
35. The tracing on the piece of paper shows how to get the numbers for the safe. 63 = 3, 18, 21
63 = (6-3), (6×3), (63/3).
So 99 = (9-9), (9×9), (99/3).
99 = 0, 81, 33
36. Go got he safe on the wall and type in 08133.
37. Open the safe.
38. Take the triangle panel.
49. Go to the bookcase to the right of the door and zoom in on the plaque on the wall, as well as the sheet of paper next to the red box.
40. Open the red box. Place the two panels and arrange the rest of the pieces so it looks like this:
41. The drawer of the box unlocks. Open it.
42. Take out the shard of metal (or piece of key).
43. Examine the picture frame near the green cupboard. It now has a use but we can’t reach it.
44. Use the ice pick on the rest of the pencils to make holes in them.
44. Slice the thread into pieces with the knife.
45. Use the pencils with the thread and you make a long pole.
46. Use the pole on the picture frame and it falls.
47. Take the metal shard.
48. Combine the two pieces of metal to make a key.
49. Use the key to unlock the door.
50. Open the door. You’re free! Congratulations!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.