Ellie – Help me out…please
*Note: Only read this if you want full details on how to escape. You will read spoilers here. If you want hints instead, ask in the comments section.
1. In the left screen, pick up the coin from the ground.
2. Use the vice on the wall to flatten the coin, turning it into a tool.
3. Use the flattened coin to unscrew the mirror from the wall. We’ll be needing it later.
4. There’s an item on the ground in the right screen. You might notice that if you try to pick it up, Ellie’s head gets in the way. But you need that item to continue, so here’s what you have to do. Have her examine the drawers in the other screen. While she’s busy there, grab the item from the right screen (it’s her planner). Make sure to get it before opening the drawers, or you might not be able to progress.
5. Now look at the carvings on the desk. It’s an interrogation list. If you look at the first letters of the names, it says “OPEN DRAWER”.
This means it’s the key to opening the drawers. Ao look at the numbers you got.
6. Now look at the poster on the wall. You need to compare the numbers from the desk to the numbers on the poster. Together they’ll spell out six letters, made up of C’s and L’s. For instance, if your numbers are 530 and 830, copy them down like so:
5 * *** *
3 * * *
0 *** *** ***
8 *** * ***
3 * * *
0 *** *** ***
If you look closely, they spell LCL CLC.
L = Left, C = Center.
(Hint: Notice that the C’s and L’s look the same except for the top piece. So you can just focus on the top numbers and ignore the rest.)
7. Open the drawers in the sequence you got from the poster. One of the drawers will have a trowel inside. Take it. Also, make note of the words inside the drawer: “There is M.onStar”. We’ll need it later.
8. Use the trowel to dig at the tile that has mushrooms growing from it. She’ll uncover an arm, with a ring on it. Leave the ring on the finger (you can remove it later).
9. The ring will flash in a sequence like Morse code. There are nine flashes total. Make note of the long and short flashes. Once you have all nine, take a look at the poster again. You need to break them down into three sets of three. Then compare the three sets to the numbers on the poster to get three numbers. Mine were 103, but they seem to be different for everyone. Remember that number, because we’ll need it soon.
10. Go to the right screen and move the pillow away. Underneath is part of a message that was burnt into the bed. We need heat to see the rest of the message.
11. Have Ellie look at the planner she picked up earlier. It will remind her that she has a hair dryer in her gym bag. But she doesn’t remember the code to unlock it.
12. Tap on the gym bag a few times until it allows you to see the lock. Enter the number you got from
the ring flashes. The lock will open if you got the right numbers.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.