By Loading Home
1. The first room is a tutorial. Pick up the hammer and flagon. Combine them (drag hammer to flagon) to get a key. Use the key to open the door.
2. You just stepped off a train. Walk right a bit and stop near the trash can. Look inside it and take the magnet.
3. Open the door to the left of the trashcan and take the rope from inside.
4. Leave that room and continue walking right. There’s a sewer grate on the ground. Examine it and you’ll see something shining. Mix the rope with the magnet and then put the magnet-on-a-rope down the grate.
5. Now you have a mini game to complete. Lower the magnet to move the pipes (tap the magnet to release a pipe) and tilt the phone to control it. The object is to get the key onto the magnet and lift it up. Once you’ve done so, you’ll have the key in your inventory.
6. To the left of the door is a bulletin board. Zoom in on it. There are a bunch of numbers, but the ones to remember are 40, 10, 25.
7. Walk left to the next screen and keep walking till you see a door that’s glowing. Use the key on the door and walk in. There’s a clock above. Stand under it and you can zoom in. Walk right to the very end and open the box sitting there. It’s a safe. Remember the numbers from the bulletin board? 40, 10, 25. They’re the combination for the safe.
8. Turn the dial to each number, but make sure to lift your finger off the screen after each one or it won’t register. There’s a picture inside the safe that will make you all distraught and then you board another train.
9. Walk through the door here. Take the pliers and shovel (should be glowing already). Also examine the box on the counter. There’s a ripped piece of paper that you can’t use yet, but remember where it is.
10. Go back outside. To the right is a dumpster. Take an object from it that looks like a cane, crowbar or rusty pipe of some sort.
11. Continue walking right and move on to the next screen. Stop shortly after the chain hanging from the ceiling. There are some wires in the wall. Use the pliers to take them.
12. Walk up the stairs and through the door. Solve the sliding blocks puzzle to get through the door. At the end of the next screen is a metal box (fuse box?). Open it up. Use the crowbar to get past the pipes/grate. Then use the wires on the bulbs that are revealed. You need to light the two bulbs using the wires. To connect a wire, draw a line from one of the bottom six holes to one of the top two holes. you can see below how to connect the wires for each bulb. Once you lit them both, you’ll be able to access a new puzzle.
13. Walk left and stop near the big support beam. Open the hatch. There are four colored lightbulbs that will light up in a random sequence. Watch them and then copy it. If you get it right, a door next to it will open. Walk through it.
14. In this next room, take the matches from the cabinet next to the door.
15. Walk right and take the piece of paper from the chair. Look at the chemistry set on the table. You can’t use it yet.
16. Go back a few of screens to that room with the torn piece of paper. Drag the piece from your bag to it and they’ll join together in your bag. Then go back to the chemistry set.
17. For the chemistry set, look at the percentages below each test tube. Touch the chemical at the bottom of the test tube and swipe your finger up until it fills the amount written under that tube. So 100% would be filled all the way, while 50% only halfway. Once it’s done, the flask next to it will turn yellow. Light it with the matches. You’ll get a bottle in your inventory.
18. Walk right and use the bottle on the furnace door. The temperature will rise, unlocking the door ahead of you.
19. Walk to the right of the screen and enter the door to the school.
20. Walk down the hall to the second door and enter it. It’s a classroom. Walk near the blackboard and pick up the eraser. Use the eraser on the blackboard to uncover a clue. You need to go back outside the school. You can also find your child’s drawing on the desk near the door.
21. Walk towards the left. There’s a rock near the middle of the screen. Use shovel to dig it up and reveal another photo. Take the photo, which anguishes your character again.
This is the end of episode 1 — Congratulations!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.