Escape Game: “The Twin Prank”
By IDAC CO., LTD.
1. Zoom out. Zoom in on the bottom of the bookshelf. Read the green book – it’s a diary.
2. Zoom out and look at the middle of the bookshelf. There’s a red book. Take it.
3. Turn left. Examine the clock. It’s missing a hand.
4. Turn left again. Examine the textbooks on the top of the small piece of furniture.
4. Turn right again. Open the door and go through.
5. You’re in a room that’s a mirror image of the last one!
6. Examine the poster.
7. Open the closet. Zoom in on the toolbox and take the screwdriver from inside.
8. Turn right. Take the purple book from the bookshelf.
9. Turn right. Look at the clock. It points at 3.
10. Turn right. Examine the little dresser in the right corner. There are some textbooks on top of it. Zoom in on them. Pick each one up and arrange them in the mirror image of the other room, so from left: Science, English, Linguistics, Math. There will be a click in the other room.
11. Go back to the first room and open the drawer under the textbooks. Take the key from inside.
12. Go back to the second (pink) room. Use the key to unlock the top drawer of the desk. Take the clock hand from inside.
13. Go back to the first (green) room. Place the hand on the clock.
14. Move the clock hand to the number 9 (mirror image of 3 from the other room). There’s a sound from the other room.
15. Go to the pink room. Look under the clock, next to the desk, next to the green trash can, for a small key. Pick it up.
16. To to the green room. Face the window. Use the key on the padlock. Take the padlock and open the window.
17. We’re going to exchange the books for the twins. Place the purple book in the slot on the shelf where you found the red book.
18. Go to the pink room and place the red book in the place where you found the purple one. Something clicks from below.
19. Look at the bottom of the bookcase. A book has moved. Look at it and there’s this twin’s diary.
20. Place the padlock on the closet door. Something happens in the other room.
21. Go to the green room. The padlock is off the closet door! You can open it.
22. Make sure you read the posters in both rooms:
23. The toolbox has a clue on it:
24. The answer is 3300 + 3500 from the two posters, so 6800. Type it into the keypad of the toolbox and press ENTER. Take the toolbox.
25. The toolbox is glued shut. Pry it open with the flathead screwdriver and take the Philips screwdriver from inside.
26. Take the suitcase from the closet.
27. Zoom in on the carrying case you just picked up. There’s a screw. Use the Philips screwdriver (red) to remove the screw.
28. Open the carrying case. There’s a ladder inside.
29. Extend the ladder. There’s a screw missing.
30. There are two piggy banks above the bookcase. Use the toolbox with them and you’ll stand on it so you can reach them.
31. Take the yellow piggy bank then step down.
32. Go to the pink room. Stand on the toolbox to get to the top of the bookshelf. Place the yellow piggy bank on top and something will click into place.
33. Get down from the toolbox.
34. Take the green trash can from the pink room.
35. Take the pink trash can from the green room.
36. Place the green trash can in the green room. There’s a sound.
37. Place the pink trash can in the pink room. There’s a sound.
38. Look in each trash can to find a box. Take them each.
39. Open up each box to find a screw inside.
40. Place each screw in the holes on the ladder and use the appropriate screwdrivers to tighten them.
41. You now have a working ladder.
42. Go to the green room and place the ladder out the window.
43. Climb out the window and escape!
Congratulations! You made it!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.