By 3D Methods
Make sure to check out the new game by 3D Methods, Cryptic Caverns!
1. The castle gate is locked. Tap on the right turret (with the ivy).
2. Take the arrow.
3. Open the trap door and enter.
4. Go down the spiral staircase.
5. Open the trunk/chest and take the unlit torch.
6. Look inside the barrel and take the key.
7. Light your torch with one of the torches on the wall.
8. Open the door and go through.
9. Take the right path.
10. Go past the gryphon sculpture to a small building. Take the water jug from the floor.
11. Go back one screen. There’s a small copper box on the side of the building. Zoom in on it.
12. Use the copper key to unlock the box. Tap the gears to stop them and take one.
13. Go to the front of the building again. Now the door is unlocked. Open it and go through
14. Take the crowbar from the table.
15. Look at the anvil. We’ll come back to it later.
16. Leave the building and continue left along the path.
17. You’ll see some crates. Zoom in on them and use the crowbar to open one. Take the key from inside.
18. Zoom out and continue along the path. You’ll see a metal horse. Use the key to unlock the panel on it.
19. Rotate the pipes till they all match up like so:
20. Take the key that’s revealed.
21. Go back to where you saw the crates. Use the key to unlock the door nearby, then enter.
22. Open the door to the mechanism in the middle of the room.
23. Place the gear with the other gears.
24. A skull will pop up from the top. Take it.
25. Backtrack all the way back to the spiral staircase. Light the torch on the wall. Take the key that’s revealed.
26. Go back to the door near the mechanical horse. Use the key to unlock it and go inside.
27. Take the horseshoe from the ground.
28. Pick up some hay.
29. Zoom in on the bucket. It has a symbol on it. Pour the water from the jug into the bucket and the symbol will glow blue.
30. Exit the room and go back a couple of screens to find the skeleton statue. It’s frozen so you need to melt it. First, place hay on the skeleton.
31. Then light the hay with the torch.
32. Once the torch skeleton melts, take the key that’s revealed.
33. To back to the fork in the road. Take the left road this time. Find the locked door and use the key to unlock it.
34. Go inside and take the bottle of lantern oil off the desk.
35. Look at the drawing on the desk.
36. Zoom in on the device in the center of the room. Turn the dials so they match the drawing — sword on top, helm in the middle, and shield on the bottom. Then it will open up to reveal a ruby. Take it.
37. Exit the room and tap the right side of the screen to face a lantern and tree.
38. Zoom in on the lantern and use the lantern oil on it to light it. Also, notice the symbol turns blue.
39. Go back two screens to the fork in the road. Zoom in on the stone ahead of you. The two symbols are glowing blue and there’s a key on top. Take it.
40. Go back to the building near the gryphon. Notice the shields on the front.
41. Enter and zoom in on the anvil. Tap the X, upside-down V, and the one that looks like a cross.
42. Take the silver dagger.
43. Go back out and zoom in on the gryphon statue. Place all four items in the slots on the pedestal. The Sword of Ire will be revealed. Take it.
44. Go back to the fork in the road and take the left road. Continue to the lantern. Zoom in on the keep behind the lantern. Unlock the door with the key and enter the keep!
45. Pick up the Orb of Fire near the throne.
46. Examine the picture of the three Earths.
47. Notice the suit of armor and the missing helmet.
48. Take the left door. Tap on the table.
49. Take the green Orb of Growth. Also notice the order of the lit and unlit candles.
50. Take the door to the left.
51. Go through the next door. If it’s locked, you may have to arrange the three circles to the left the way you saw the sun on each of the Earths in the picture.
52 . Tap the dragon head so its eye lights up purple.
53. Exit the room and go back to the throne room. Take the right door this time.
54. Tap the dragon dragon head so it lights up red.
55. Zoom in on the crack in the wall.
56. Take the candle from the candlestick.
57. Take the Orb of Water from next to the fountain to the right.
58. Go back to the room with the switches on the wall. Arrange them like the candles, like so:
59. The right door will unlock. Go through.
60. Go through the next door.
61. Connect the lines in the puzzle on the wall, like so:
62. Take the key.
63. Open the door to the right and walk through.
64. Tap the dragon head so it lights up blue.
65. Take the key from the top of the dresser.
66. Go back to the room with the switches. Use the basement key to unlock the left door and enter it.
67. Go downstairs to the basement.
68. Tap the dragon head to light it up green.
69. Zoom in on the box in the back. Unlock it with the ornate key and take the Gold Maul from inside.
70. Zoom out and take the empty bucket from the left side of the room.
71. Zoom in on the barrels to the right and take the purple Orb of Shadow.
72. Leave the room. Go back to the throne room. Take the right door and zoom in on the cracked wall again. Use the maul to break the wall and take the King’s Key from inside.
73. Head back to the room with the locked door (where there was a mini-game). Use the king’s key to unlock the left door and enter the bedroom.
74. Zoom in on the candelabra to the left. Place the candle in it and a small door will open, revealing a helm. Take it.
75. Notice the dragon heads to the right. Only red and purple are lit. So we have to go back and turn off green and blue.
76. Also note the chandelier and the puzzle in the corner.
77. Go back one screen and take the right door. Shut off the dragon lamp.
78. Go back to the room with the switches. Examine the chandelier. Note which lights are lit.
79. Take the left door to the basement and shut the green dragon lamp.
80. Go to the room with the table and examine the chandelier. Note which lights are lit.
81. Go back to the bedroom. Zoom in on the dragon heads. There’s a stone there but it’s too hot to touch.
82. You can go back to the throne room and place the helm in its position above the suit of armor, or wait till later.
83. In the king’s bedroom, light up the puzzle on the floor like this, based off of the three chandeliers. A trap door will open.
84. Go back to the basement. Put the bucket under the barrel to the right. Turn on the water to fill the bucket. The. Take the bucket back.
85. Go to the bedroom and pour the water on the hot stone by the dragons. Then take the stone.
86. Go to the room with the cracked wall. Place the stone in the fountain to cleanse it.
87. Go back to the throne room. If you put the helmet in its place, a trap door should have opened by the throne. Go down the ladder.
88. Place the stone in the hole in the wall and the door will slide open. Go through it.
89. Take the master key on the right.
90. Go back to the bedroom. Go down through the trap door.
91. Unlock the next door with the master key and go through.
92. Place the Sword of Ire in the sword-shaped slot.
93. Go through the keep and put the colored orbs in the corresponding dragon mouths.
94. Go back to the king’s bedroom and through the trap door. There will be four glowing lights around the sword.
95. Go to the throne room and through the trap door. There will be a device that is now powered up. It’s a teleporter! Tap it and watch the ending.
Congratulations! You made it!
Make sure to check out the new game by 3D Methods, Cryptic Caverns!
If you liked this game, try these other escape games.