Escape Game: “The Hidden Truth”
By: IDAC CO., LTD.
1. Zoom out. Plug in the speaker on the table.
2. Turn right. Take the lightbulb from the lamp.
3. Turn right. Take the camera from the small table.
4. Turn right. Look at the poster on the wall:
5. Turn right and zoom in on the safe. Follow the arrows on the poster, tapping each square until they’re all lit up. The safe will unlock.
6. Open it and take the piece of paper from inside.
7. Tap the stereo by the door until an SD card ejects, then take it (this took a while to get it to work, not sure why).
8. Put the SD card in the camera and look at the pictures. Keep tapping till you get this:
9. There’s a locked drawer that says “What we don’t have enough of”. The answer is “FRIENDS” but we already got “FREN” from the camera. So the answer is the rest of the letters. Input them in the keypad to unlock it:
10. Take the hammer and read through the journal.
11. Turn right and smash the cracked wall with the hammer. Something appears but you can’t read it now.
12. Smash the light bulb with the hammer and pick up one of the pieces.
13. Turn to the chest of drawers. Stick the piece of glass in the gap of the middle drawer to get it unstuck. Open it and take the lightbulb. Also examine the photo.
14. Put the bulb in the lamp and then zoom in on the words on the wall:
15. Look at the CDs above the CD player. Take the third one from the right and put it in the player. Press play to hear “La.”
16. Go to the piano. This was tricky. Not really sure which keys worked, so just play around with it. I think it was La and Mi. When you hear a click, you can open the piano bench and get a notebook. Read through it.
17. Open the map and tap it a few times to learn what all the dots mean. Use the notebook on the map to get the red dots to appear. Tap on it to find out what they mean. Keep tapping until you don’t get any new info.
18. Open the bottom drawer of the dresser and move around some books until you find the photo album. Examine the pictures and take the two batteries from it.
19. Go to the clock on the table. Tap it to see the back. Open the battery slot and place the batteries in. Then look at the time on the clock on the wall. It says 1:50. That can also be 13:50. Set the clock on the table to 13:50 and it will click.
20. Open the battery slot again and take out the batteries. There’s a clue in the clock!
21. Turn to the back of the CD player and take out two more batteries, so you have four.
22. Turn to the Japanese screen and place the batteries in the slots. Use the hammer to press the button and open the door.
23. Walk into the next room. Open the freezer and smash the ice with the hammer. Take the spatula.
24. Read the note above the microwave.
25. Open the top and middle drawers of the dresser and read through the books inside them.
26. Face the window. It’s covered in mold. Use the spatula on it until this clue appears:
27. Use the clue to tap the drawers in order from 1-5 and the drawer without a button will unlock. Take the frozen casserole from inside.
28. Put the casserole in the microwave and turn it on. Take it out when it’s done. Try to use the spatula on it, but it’s moldy.
29. Put the spatula in the pot of water above the microwave. Add detergent and tap until it’s clean. Then use it on the casserole to get a clue:
30. Add 134 (from paper next to water) to 273 to get the password for the bottom drawer of the small dresser to the right of the microwave:
31. Take the can and read the notebook.
32. Use the spatula to open the can. Take out the stuffed bear.
33. Place the bear on the box that says “ANIMAL”. After it clicks, open the lid and take the pliers.
34. Tap the box to the right of it and turn it over. Use the pliers to cut the red wire, then look at the front to see that it says “OFF”. Open the box and take the note from inside.
35. Put the note in the bowl of water and the words will change:
36. Push the toy car. When it crashes, tap on it and take the key from inside.
37. If you use the key on the back door, you’ll get the BAD ENDING. But you can press continue after and get the good ending.
38. For the GOOD ENDING, tap the doll on the floor, keep tapping until you get no new information. Then go to the main room and tap a few times on the picture on the table. Now try to use the key on the back door. It will tell you to use the other door. Do so and escape with the good ending.
Congratulations! You made it out!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.