Escape Game: “Remote Escape”
By IDAC CO., LTD
1. Turn right. Open the right locker to see this:
2. Open the left locker and look at the business card in the top pocket:
3. Take the disk from the bottom pocket.
4. Turn right twice and look at the poster on the wall:
5. Open the right drawer and take the cutter. Also look at the note inside:
6. There are some cards on the table. Arrange them like so (Full House):
7. Open the drawer below the cards and take another MO disc.
8. On the shelf next to the TV is a black briefcase. Enter the code to unlock it:
9. Take the die from inside.
10. Below the game is another locked box. Put the die in the square slot to unlock it:
11. Take the mahjong piece from inside.
12. Use the cutter on the die to split it in two.
13. Go to the keyboard by the computer and place the two pieces on the missing keys.
14. Tap on the extra spot, then tap on the mahjong piece a few times to fold it up. Now place it on the keyboard so it looks like this:
15. Tap the keys: mahjong piece, then the 1, then the 6. The screen will unlock. Tap the screen until it doesn’t change anymore.
16. Take the three pieces back from the keyboard.
17. Turn to the TV. There are three square slots in the audio visual system. Place the three pieces in the slots and the third MO disc will pop out. Take it.
18. Place the three discs in the MO slots under the TV in the order from the instructions in the locker, like so:
19. Look at the TV:
20. Take the discs back and put them in the computer in the order shown on the TV to activate the robot:
21. Examine the computer screen to see that you need the USB drives.
22. Examine the plate of sushi. The one that looks different is a USB drive:
23. Take back the three MO discs. Open the bottom of the wooden doll and put them in this order:
24. Remove the head and take the USB stick.
25. There’s a book on a box near the door. Use the blue USB stick to unlock it and take the white USB stick from inside.
26. Remove the sushi from the drive to get the red USB drive.
27. Examine the computer to see this message:
28. Look at the sides of each USB stick:
29. Place the USB sticks in the computer in this order, then tap them again a few times to see that the robot is moving:
30. Take back the USB sticks, then open the window and there will be a red toolbox there:
31. Look at the clue on the toolbox:
32. Put the USB sticks in the box in this order:
33. Take the USB sticks back, open the box and take the three cards from inside.
34. Look at each card, then put them in order in the card reader by the door:
35. Enter the password to unlock the door:
36. The door won’t open because something is blocking it.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.