15. Go back downstairs and take the left door again. Place the figure in the empty space between the other figure and take the red book.
16. Go through the door ahead and into the secret chamber behind the bookshelves. Place the missing books in the right spots and another door will open, revealing a computer. Look at the “help” screen:
17. Go back two rooms and zoom in on the telephone. Dial the number from the computer screen and a latch will open up. Take the microchip from inside.
18. Go back to the computer and put in the microchip. Tap on the “door” file and unlock the door. Also look at the “chrono” screen.
19. Go upstairs and open the door that’s now unlocked. Go inside and read the journal entry. Then look at the book on the desk. Use the magnifying glass to see coordinates:
20. Tap on the map and select the four coordinates to reveal a lever:
21. Pull the lever and a staircase will lower from the ceiling.
If you like this game, try “Alice Trapped in Wonderland” by MediaCity Games, the same developer as Crimson Manor.
22. Go up the staircase. Read the journal on the table and take the roll of film.
23. Open the door to the right and walk through. Place the light bulb and film in the projector and turn it on. Watch the film. Note the numbers you see before the video.
24. Go down to the dining room and press both urns next to the stone figure. You must touch them at the same time. Then the painting will slide down, revealing a keypad for a safe.
25. Punch the correct numbers into the keypad (from the film) to unlock it:
26. Take the stone emblem and key from inside.
27. Go to the kitchen and use the key to unlock the door. Go through to enter the gardens.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.