Act 3: Secret Complex
1. Replace the battery and pull the levers so they look like this, then press the red button to open the door:
2. Walk through the door and then enter the Foreman’s Office. Take the key and read the journal:
3. Exit the office and tap the right side of the screen. Pick up the crowbar.
4. Tap on the machine to the right and take the key with a lightning bolt on it.
5. Leave that room and go back to the Foreman’s Office. Use the light int key to unlock the doors to the right. Tap the metal plates to remove them, then arrange the wires like so to get the power back on:
6. Leave that room and go up the stairs. Pick up the valve.
7. Go back downstairs and to the room on the right. Place the valve in the machine on the right and press the button to repair the valve.
8. Go back upstairs and place the valve where it’s missing to shut off the steam.
9. Go through the door towards the back of the room. Then use the crowbar to remove the wooden plank on the dressing room door.
10. Take the clothing that’s hanging and the elevator card. Read the journal entry.
11. Leave the room and tap the area that the caution sign is pointing to.
12. Zoom in on the pressure control valves. Turn them until the arrow points to “100” and the temperature is safe.
13. There’s a locked box inside the boiler. Use the orange key to open it and take the high security key.
14. Go back to the Foreman’s Office and open the locked door. Take the last stone emblem and gasoline from inside.
15. Go back upstairs to the area with the dressing room. Put the gasoline in the forklift to move it and go through the doors that say “EXIT.”
16. Use the elevator card on the lift and you’ll be back inside the house/manor. Place the three emblems on the wall to reveal a secret door.
17. Use the key card in the slot next to the doors to gain access to the secret laboratory.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.