By: Glitch Games
1. Enter the house.
2. Open the right-hand door. Pick up the mop. Also open the drawer and take the Janitor's Key.
3. There's also a bucket near the mop, that's pretty much hidden. I found it by accident.
4. Leave that room and take the staircase to the left. There's a creepy dummy that keeps coming towards you. I somehow blinded him by tapping him and then got through the door at the back.
5. Take the upper left door. A key appears to the left Read more [...]
Escape Game: "The Woe That Befalls Me"
By: IDAC CO., LTD.
1. Zoom in on the garbage can and take the hose between the garbage and the tires.
2. Turn right twice and take the screwdriver off the cart.
3. Look behind the washing machine and take the detergent.
4. Turn left. Zoom in on the drain on the ground and use the screwdriver to open the metal panel. Take the part of a jack.
5. Turn right twice. Open the door and enter the room.
6. Zoom in on the plant and take the blue bucket Read more [...]
If you like room escape or point-and-click adventure games like the Lost City and Cryptic Keep, you won't want to miss out on Cryptic Caverns by 3D Methods. Thanks to the developer, we have promo codes to give away!
1. Make sure you’re following @AppUnwrapper on Twitter. You can also "Like" our Facebook page for an extra entry.
2. Tweet this message:
"I just entered a #promocodes #giveaway for a chance to win Cryptic Caverns! Follow @AppUnwrapper and RT to enter. http://www.appunwrapper.com/cryptic-caverns-giveaway"
You Read more [...]
By: 3D Methods
1. Take the rope and tie it to the tree. Then step off the boat onto land.
2. Take the left path and go inside the ship. Take the crate, which has gold in it.
3. Go up the ladder, then up the stairs. Take another crate which has good in it. Then leave the ship.
4. Tap to the left of the ship to find yourself in front of a small building. Tap the crate next to it to get more cold coins. Enter the building and take the painting off the Read more [...]