By: Fire Maple Games
This is a walkthrough guide for Mosaika, the new game by Fire Maple Games who made The Lost City. You can find help, hints, solutions, cheats, and tips here. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section if you can’t find what you’re looking for.
1. Walk through the doorway and look at the clue in the box on the floor:
2. Take a look at the painting on the wall. Also, you can find a keyhole in the chest of toys & junk, but you can’t open it yet.
3. Go back to the bedroom and use the clue to solve the puzzle above the fire escape. Then enter through the secret passage that opens up.
4. Talk to the frog.
5. Head down the stairs and take the Telescopic Lens.
6. Continue up the path. Take a right at the fork in the road and solve the puzzle on the door. Here’s the solution (swap the last two tiles):
7. Enter the blacksmith’s place and take some birdseed.
8. Go back to the fork in the road and take the left path. Tap the flowers on the wall to get a clue. Pick up the sun statue.
9. Go up the stairs to the left. Go past the balloon, up the next staircase. Take the hatchet.
10. Place the birdseed in the bowl below the falcon statue. Then take note of the colored birds that arrive.
11. Go back to the blacksmith. Chop the wood on the stump with the hatchet and take the chopped wood.
12. Place the chopped wood in the furnace.
13. Use the bird clue to solve the abacus puzzle and turn on the furnace:
14. Go back a few screens and zoom in on the door of the building to see two knockers. Use the flower clue to unlock the door (knock in the order shown in the clue). Enter the planetarium.
15. Place the sun statue on the scales with the other statues and move them around so each side is 9 and the sun and moon hands match up at 12.
16. Take the silver ingot and go back to the blacksmith. Place the silver ingot in the furnace and make a silver casting.
17. Go back to the garden with the fountain. Place the silver casting in the wall to open a secret entrance. Enter. Use the hatchet to cut the rope holding the brick wall and take the ladder.
18. Solve the pipe puzzle (use the photo I provided, but rotate the upper right piece):
19. Go back to the fountain and take the brass key.
20. Go to the blacksmith and use the brass key to open the locked chest. Take the orange banner.
21. Go to the planetarium building and add the banner to the other two pieces to get a clue:
22. Go into the planetarium and use the clue you just found to solve the puzzle and get the mystical orb.
23. Use the ladder on the tree by the blacksmith and get the glowing star.
24. Go back to the screen with the frog and place the mystical orb in the slot of the shrine to open the doorway:
25. Step through the doorway. Continue up the path to the stone ring. Take a right and then another right to the rowboat. Take the symbol wheel by the tree.
26. Go back a screen and take a left. Take the strange key from the hole in the tree.
27. Go back to the first screen when you stepped through the portal and place the symbol wheel with the other wheels. You need to find three shapes that add up to the fourth. Sorry, I couldn’t get a photo in time, but I drew what I think was the solution.
28. Enter the apothecary. Go upstairs and take the insect collecting kit from the shelf.
29. Go to the big rock ring and collect the fireflies. Then take them back to the frog to get a pearl.
30. Go to the screen right before the boat and enter the building (library?). Take the oars. Place the glowing star in the slot on the shelf. Take a look around.
31. Go to the boat and place the oars on it. Then take the boat the small island and take a look around.
32. Go back to the screen with the hot air balloon and place the pearl in the hole by the squiggly line. Then enter and take the jeweled flower. Take a look at the ropes puzzle. We’ll come back to that later.
33. Go back a couple of screens and place the jeweled flower in the slot below the red flower. Take the red flower.
34. Go back to the apothecary and use the mortar and pestle to grind the red flower into red powder. Put the red powder in the empty test tube and then take the measuring jar filled with different colored liquids.
Put the measuring jar on the shelf with all the others and move them around so the three equations work. (Use my photo if you need help — they’ve just been moved to the side). Then take the piece of stained glass. Place it on the window to get another clue for your journal.
Go back to the screen with the balloon. Enter the control room again. Solve the knot puzzle using the clue from the apothecary window. The light for the balloon will turn green.
35. Go to the balloon and push the lever. You’ll fly to an area with an owl. Take the pry bar and look through the telescope. The screen is broken, so use the telescopic lens to get a clue. Then talk to the owl.
36. Take the row boat to the little island and move the gold shells to the X’s from the flag clue (sorry, I didn’t get a photo). Take the piano key.
37. Go to the library and place the piano key on the piano. Move the slider to the right and it will play a sequence of lights. You need to copy each one and when you get it right, a light to the right will turn green. When all three lights turn green, you’ll get another mystical orb.
38. Go to the apothecary and use the pry bar to lift the loose floor plank. Take the glowing star
39. Go to the screen where you found the strange key. Place the orb in the shrine. Take the path that opens up to cross the water.
40. Continue on and talk to the squirrel. Continue to the next screen and take the feather.
41. Give the feather to the owl and you’ll get a blue crystal in return. Go to the planetarium and place the crystal with the others.
42. A rainbow appears. Look through the telescope to see that it ends at the boat. Head to the boat and tap on the spot in the water to get the last glowing star. Take the star to the library and place all three in the slots to open a secret passage.
43. Enter the secret passage and tap on the mirror. Once it breaks, pick up a mirror shard and look at the clue on the wall.
44. Notice there’s a stamp missing from the paper on the table. Then tap on the box on the shelf to get a marble puzzle. You need to solve three puzzles by getting the marble to the star. My order was this:
Puzzle A: Left, Up, Right, Down, Left, Up
Puzzle B: U, L, D, R, U, R, U
Puzzle C: R, D, L, D, L, U, R
Once you solve all three puzzles, you’ll get a gear.
45. Go back to the screen right past the bridge of floating islands. Place the gear with the other gears in the wall and the door will open.
46. Enter the building. Pick up the wooden bucket and use the pry bar to open the barrel and get shears. Also look at the blueprints on the desk.
47. Leave the building and continue along the path to the screen with the squirrel. Put the bucket on the hook over the well to get a wax stamp.
48. Go to the library and cut the ivy on the wall to the left to get a clue for your journal.
49. Go into the library and arrange the books according to the clue (in the first photo, books 2&3 need to be swapped). Take the flame-shaped gem.
50. Go to the apothecary and look at the clues on the flower pot outside to get another clue.
51. Go back to the room where you got the bucket and shears and use the clue to open the upstairs door:
52. Enter the bell room and take the white candle. Then go to the screen past the squirrel and light the candle with the torch so you get a lit white candle.
53. Go back to the hidden room in the library and pour the white wax between the red wax stamps. Use the wax stamp on the white wax to get the conch shell.
54. Take the boat to the little island and use the conch shell on the engraving of a conch shell. The island will rise, revealing another locked door. Solve the tile puzzle by making an octopus and the door will open.
55. Take the magic ring off the pedestal and take a look at the symbols on the wall.
56. Place the glass shard on the pedestal and the light will reflect off it onto the symbols so you can get another clue.
57. Go to the bell room and use the clue to ring the bells in the right order, based on the number of dots on each symbol. It goes Triangle, Square, Circle, Diamond, Square, Circle. The wall opens up and you get another mystical orb.
58. Go to the screen past the squirrel and place the orb in the shrine to open another doorway.
59. Go through the doorway. There’s some tentacles holding a shovel that you can’t get. But look at the clue on the wall:
60. Continue to the next screen with the dragon. Pick the acorns from the tree and take them to the squirrel. He will give you an empty tincture bottle. Go back one screen and fill the tincture bottle with the dropping green liquid.
61. Use the green tincture on the tentacles so they release the shovel.
62. Go to the giant stone ring and use the ring on it to open a portal back to your bedroom. Also dig with the shovel at the base of the stone ring to get another flame-shaped gem.
63. Use the portal to go back to your bedroom. Open the chest and move the items to access the keyhole. Use the strange key in the hole. A scroll will be revealed in the wall. It’s a transparent sheet. Take it and go back to the screen with the dragon.
64. On the screen with the dragon, there’s an engraving of fire. Place both flame-shaped gems in it and then pull the level to freeze the pipes. Now you can pass the dragon.
65. Solve the memory puzzle on the wall to get a drafting compass.
66. Go to the room with the barrel and place the transparent sheet over the blueprints. Then use the drafting compass on it to get a clue for the turtle puzzle.
67. Go back to the cave past the dragon and use the clue to solve the turtle puzzle:
68. Climb the stairs that rose out of the lava and face the sorceress. Use the magic ring to first break the two glass cylinders at her sides. Then use the ring on the circles above her head in this order to break her shield: 2, 5, 3, 4, 1.
Congratulations! You completed the game!
If you liked this game, try these other adventure and escape games.