Ferris Mueller’s Day Off
By: Glitch Games
1. After the cutscenes end, you’ll have a letter in your inventory. Keep that in mind.
2. Enter the Sheriff’s Office. Talk to him and he’ll ask you to get him a coffee. Agree and he’ll put a voucher on the desk. Look at it and snap a photo for later. Also take a look at the poster on the wall.
3. Leave and enter Paddy’s Saloon. Take the Golden Carrot from the bar and talk to the bartender. Ask him to make you some drinks and take them. Also take a look at the picture behind the bar. Notice the rainbow in it. Look at the rainbow photo by the piano. Then talk to the man sitting at a table.
4. Go up the stairs. Enter the Poker Room. Pick up the four candles. Look at the poker table. You can turn over the cards. Look at the poster on the wall.
5. Leave that room and enter the Mane Stage. Pick up a t-shirt, album and lighter from the merchandise table. Talk to Franc Cinelli. Learn more about his music. Take note of the lock on the guitar case and the lock on the door.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.