Tesla’s Electric Mist
Chapter 3 (August 15, 1899):
1. Open the door. You can also open the door downstairs, but there’s not much to do right now other than finding the hidden achievements in these two rooms:
2. Go to the saloon and get the moonshine jug and the hidden achievement.
3. Open the door to the back to see what you need in order to make moonshine.
4. Go to the general store and solve the same Simon Says puzzle to unlock the door. Go in and get some corn.
5. Go back to the tool shop and solve the xylophone puzzle the same way as before. Take the wrench from inside.
6. Go to the metal store and get the bolt cutters.
7. Open the butcher’s door the same way as before. There’s nothing to do in there right now.
8. Go to the Tesla coil that’s further down the path. Take the wing nut from inside the tool box. Then flip the switch on the machine to turn the mist blue.
9. Go to the butcher to find the blue absorption machine and turn it on. Solve the puzzle by turning on the light.
10. Now to get firewood for the moonshine. Go back to the fork in the road and turn right. There’s a fallen tree in the way. Use the axe to chop it up, then take the wood.
11. Go back to the moonshine room. Put corn in it, place the jug under it, put the firewood in its place and light it up. Then fill the jug and take the moonshine bottle back.
12. Go back to the warehouse/workshop and use the bolt cutters get inside. Get the clue from the blackboard.
13. Get the spark plug from the file cabinet.
14. Turn on the yellow Tesla coil in this room (the switch is to the left). Then go into the left room and solve the yellow puzzle (only the yellow coil should be on — so shut the blue one if you haven’t yet. If your mist is now green, do step 15 first.).
15. Turn the blue coil back on (or do this puzzle while it was on before) so that the most is now green. Outside the workshop is the green absorber. Solve the puzzle to turn it on. To do this, match opposite pieces son the lights will go out.
16. Shut both the blue and yellow coils, because we’re going to turn on the red coil now. Go to the cave and start fixing the machine. The generator won’t work because there’s no gas. Remove the gas cap and pour some moonshine in. It still won’t work. Fix the loose wire with the wingnut. And last, put the spark plug in and tighten it with the wrench. Pull the cord to get the generator running. Now you can turn on the red coil.
17. Leave the cave and go back a screen to find the red puzzle. Solve it by sliding the block out of the way for the red bulbs.
18. Now for the purple puzzle. Turn on the blue coil and go to the screen right before the shops. This is a bit tricky. You need to move the bars around so they all go from the left section to the right section.
19. Now all that’s left is orange! Then off the blue coil and turn on the yellow one. The orange puzzle in by the cellar door. It’s fairly easy. You just need to turn all the lights on.
Congratulations! You completed the game! If you liked it, make sure to check out Mount Olympus, by the same developers.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.