Sounds from Outer Space (Planet Groove)
By: Mark Quick (9th Impact & ToonTaun)
1. Open the trash can and look inside to get the fuse.
2. The lights go on. Head through the door. You'll trip on something. Go back and you'll get a briefcase, which will act as your inventory.
3. There was a notepad in the briefcase that will work as your journal.
4. Go back to before you tripped on the briefcase. For some reason there's now a note on the beam that wasn't there before.
5. Read more [...]
DOOORS 4 - room escape game -
By: 58works & ODAKO Co., Ltd.
Looking for the original DOOORS walkthrough?
This is a work in progress, so please bear with me. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section.
Door 1: Press the left bird feeder (mailbox) down to get the key. Then use it to open the door.
Door 2: Slide the wooden planks aside and open the door.
Door 3: Wait until the door lands on the black outline and tap it to open it.
Door 4: Pick up the wrench. Use Read more [...]
In Fear I Trust
Looking for our episodes 1 & 2 walkthrough?
Looking for the episode 4 walkthrough?
Episode 3 -- Rust & Iron:
1. Find the Worker's Pass on the chair:
2. Use Retrospective Vision (pinch two fingers outwards) to see the clue on the outside wall of the office:
3. Enter the office and take the Coroner Results and the Letter from Headquarters.
4. Leave the office and go through the only unlocked door:
5. You're Read more [...]
Hellraid: The Escape
By: Techland & Shortbreak Studios
When I heard that Hellraid: The Escape is primarily a 3D first-person puzzle game, I was pretty excited to get my hands on it. I've played a few open world puzzle games on iOS, but they're rare. More often you'll find some puzzles built into an action-adventure game rather than an entire game like this devoted to puzzles.
The first game that came to mind when playing Hellraid was In Fear I Trust (IFIT). The main difference, though, is Read more [...]
By: David Mondou-Labbe
This is a walkthrough guide for the new Oquonie DLC content update called The Nastazie Biblioteca.
If you haven't played Oquonie before, first play through the original game and become a fish. If you need help, try my Oquonie Walkthrough Guide.
Once you're a fish, find the fluffy creature and he'll teleport you to this new guy, who'll turn you back into a dinosaur.
Next, turn into a humanoid.
Go through the newly-opened door and collect the bird/chicken Read more [...]