Escape the Hellevator!
By: Fezziwig Games (Adrian Woods)
Chapter 1, Going Down:
1. Follow the tutorial. Pick up the scalpel. Use it to cut open the pillow and get part of the screwdriver.
2. Find the other piece of the screwdriver on the floor and combine the two.
3. Use the screwdriver to open the Emergency Door Release.
4. Look at the map/poster on the wall and use it to solve the puzzle and pull the lever.
Congratulations! You completed the first level!
Chapter 2, The Poisonous Past:
1. Look through the dog food bowl for a key.
2. Open the freezer to get a steak, and then open the fridge and take the brussel sprout. Open the oven and get the pot holder.
3. Open the drawer to the left of the stove and take the knife.
4. Look on the fridge for the poison recipe.
5. Open the microwave and stick the steak in it. Press the “high” button and turn the dial. When it’s cooked, take it out.
6. Place the brussel sprout and the steak in the pot on the stove and turn the dial to light a flame under the pot.
7. Use the key to open the cabinet and get the spice/herb/poison?
8. Look at the bottle of spices and open it up to take one sprig out.
9. Use the knife to slice a lemon and take a slice.
10. Open the cabinet above the stove and get the can of gumbo.
11. Open the other cabinet and get the box of recipes.
12. Add the lemon slice and sprig to the pot. Then grab the key by the timer and use it to unlock the recipe box. Look at the recipe inside.
13. Open the garbage can and take the piece of newspaper from it. Look at both sides and notice the phone number on the back.
14. Look under the sink for the can opener. Use it to open the can of gumbo.
15. Add the gumbo to the pot. It’s the last ingredient and the poison starts smoking. You need to get rid of the smoke, but the ventilator is missing a piece!
16. Go to the phone and call the number from the ad in the paper. Hang up and a package arrives by the window. Use the knife to open it and take the switch.
17. Replace the switch and turn on the ventilator. Shut off the stove and use the pot holder to take the pot.
18. Pour the poison into the cup of coffee. Then look at the painting of your grandma on the wall. Notice the three numbers at the bottom.
19. Enter “631” into the keypad by the door and escape!
Chapter 3, Greedy Clarence:
1. Pick up the mouse by the computer.
2. Find and pick up the two pencils lying around:
3. Look on the shelf at the row of books for a clue we’ll use soon.
4. Open the computer desk drawer to get a letter opener.
5. Use the letter opener on the back of the mouse to get the track back out.
6. Move the box of money that’s under the desk. Then use the letter opener to pry open the loose plank of wood. Take the small ball from inside.
7. Place both balls on the scales to open a secret doorway behind the bookcase.
8. Use the clue from the bookshelf to solve the water cooler puzzle. Press the red one (hot), then blue (cold), then blue, red, blue, red, red. The locked desk drawer will open so you can take the ink cartridge.
9. Place the ink cartridge into the printer. Now you just need paper.
10. Place both pencils into the pencil holder on the desk. You need to press them so they all stay down. Then you’ll get a paper clip.
11. Use the paper clip to open the drawer of the filing cabinet and get the blue document.
12. Use the paper clip to get the floppy disk out of the computer.
13. Turn the floppy disk around and slide the metal part to the right. Then flip it over again and tap it until you get three symbols after the arrow.
14. Go to the computer screen and tap the parts of the digital 888 to match the symbols from the floppy disk (I couldn’t get a photo of the last one in time).
15. The mailbox doesn’t have much info, but feel free to look at it. Open the internet and press “Embezzle Funds.” You’ll get a fax extension number.
16. Go to the printer/fax and place the blue document in the paper feed. Press the numbers 4574 and then the green button. Then go back to the computer and press Embezzle Funds again. You’ll get a four-color code.
17. Use that four color code to open the safe to the left. You need to slide the tiles around to get those four colors from the PC.
18. Open the safe and take the gold brick. Turn it around to find a 3-digit code.
19. Go to the briefcase on the desk and use that 3-digit code to unlock it. Take the key card from inside and use it to escape by inserting it into the slot and pressing the button.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.