11. Go back to the wall and follow the instructions. Count 3 bricks to the right and tap that brick. Then 2 up, 4 left, 2 up, 3 right and 2 down. Press the brick and take the knife.
12. Turn left. Use the knife on the square piece at the bottom of the right column and take the object inside.
13. Turn right. Place the object you found in the diamond-shaped slot to the left. Then turn it and take the cross-shaped item.
14. Look at the bottom of the same slab of stone to see a clue.
15. Go either right or left twice and place the cross in the middle of the wheel. Then turn it and take the lever.
16. Turn right or left twice. Place the lever with the other two to the right. Then turn to levers to match e clue you found (down, left, down). Take the t-shaped piece (a slider).
17. Turn right or left twice and place the slider with the others to the right.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.