Chapter 3, The Warning:
1. Use the key card with the card reader and go through to the music room/theater.
2. Pick up the two music sheets. Then tap on the cubbies to the left and arrange the colored instruments by type. Take the gear. Then go through the door to the right.
3. Pick up another music sheet and the rope.
4. Tap on the food under the glass. It’s a puzzle and there are instructions that say:
-The special consists of a main dish, three side dishes, and a dessert.
-The main dish is in the opposite corner of a green dish.
-The dessert is red, and is in the opposite corner of a fried dish.
-An orange dish is adjacent to a green dish.
-There is no cheese in the special.
-The French fries are in the top right corner.
5. Time to fill the food tray based on the clues! It should go broccoli in the top left corner, then carrots, then French fries. Then on the bottom is jello and meatballs.
6. Take the tray of food and give it to the woman on the floor. Then take another music sheet.
7. Go through the left door and pick up the footstool. Also, move all the apples to the bowl, the cookies to the jar, the bananas to another bowl, and the garlic to the garlic rope. Pick up all the music sheets that are revealed.
8. Go back to the music room and place the stool below the rusted gear to the left. Now, add the good gear and the rope and use it to open the curtain.
9. Tap on the music stand and add all the music sheet pieces to the rest. Now to put the puzzle together.
10. Go back to the room with all the apples and bananas. Tap on the safe and add the music sheet to it. You now have to crack the safe using the music sheet. First, count up all the A’s, G’s, etc.
Now. Rotate the dial right 3 times, left 4 times, right 5 times, left 2 times, and right 2 times. Take the axe.
11. Go back to the music room and use the axe to break down the boards blocking the left door. Go through to complete the chapter.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 4 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.