The Room Three
By: Fireproof Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough with hints, help, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for all three alternate endings of The Room Three by Fireproof Games. Only read this if you don’t mind spoilers. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 1, The Lighthouse | Chapter 2, The Clock Tower. | Chapter 3, The Forge. | Chapter 4, The Observatory. | Chapter 5, The Projector, Imprisoned Ending. | Release Ending | Escape Ending | Lost Ending
Ending 1, Imprisoned:
You get this ending by playing through Chapter 5 and getting on the train.
Tap on Change Your Fate in the menu. Now you’re back at the fountain. You need to find objects around Grey Holm manor that you can use to get the alternate endings. You should have the screwdriver and Craftsman’s Key at this point. **Note: These items don’t all go with you when you step through a portal. Don’t freak out when you notice them missing!
I’ll be taking you through all the puzzles in Grey Holm manor so you can get the items you need to complete the three alternate endings. If you want to see the walkthrough for each ending separately, use the links at the top of the page.
You can also watch my video walkthrough for all three alternate endings here:
1. First, go to the library. Go to Maggie the fortune teller. Pull out the token slot and take the small mechanism. Rotate the little slider to make a circle and it will turn into a key.
2. Go up the stairs. Close the Great Khan book (or poster box) and take the cubic metal object.
3. Go to the study from Chapter 1 and find the grandfather clock. If you equip your eyepiece, you can see that there’s a glow on 12, 3, 6 and 9. Every 15 minutes a slider will appear on the clock. Slide it to the right to open the clock and get a puzzle with the pendulum.
4. Put your eyepiece on for this. The pendulum will swing past three numbers — 4, 1, 2. You need to pull down each of the metal cylinders to those numbers. Then the clock face will open up and you can take the crystal.
5. There’s a keyhole on the right drawer of the desk. Use the small mechanism key to unlock the drawer. It appears empty at first. But there’s a hidden compartment. Look at the left side of the drawer and slider the slider to the left. Now there’s a handle in the drawer!
6. Use the handle on the left drawer and turn it. Read the letter inside, then look closely at the right side of the drawer for another slider. Slide it up to unlock the puzzle with the three circles. Rotate the left circle until you see another slider. Slide it over to unlock the cabinet door to the right.
7. Read the letter and solve the puzzle by sliding everything back and forth and into place. The final switch will release the third circle. Match both circles up around the gaps in the wood and then take the token.
8. Go back to the library. Place the token in the token slot for Maggie the Fortune Teller. Push it in and she’ll start dealing some cards. She points to one of them (for me it was Imprisoned) and the slot opens on the machine, giving you the crank wheel. She writes “HE DECEIVES YOU” on the glass after. Creepy!
9. Go up the elevator to the atrium. There’s a locked safe up here. It turns out this trackball actually controls the chandelier like a pendulum. You need to move it back and forth, back and forth to gain momentum, then swing it at the back of the safe. It will drop down to the lower level and break open. Go back down and find it. Read the letter and take another crystal.
10. Go through this door and find this machine. Place the metal object on the square platform. This will release the handle. Move the handle to the left to power up the machine. Put on your eyepiece and use the arrows to turn the cube into a sphere. Press the middle button to eject it. You now have a sphere.
11. Add the two crystals to the one that’s already in the machine. Now you’ll have to solve another maze.
12. I found this a lot easier than the other maze. You basically go in the direction the arrow points you. You want it to eventually point north, and you’ll end up in front of a table. Take the mysterious artifact. Notice the bottom of the artifact matches the indentation we saw on the right projector in Chapter 5 right before entering the train.
13. Go back to the room you started in after the train. Place the crank wheel next to the iron gate and rotate it to open the gate. Go down the stairs to a whole new room!
14. Looks like there’s some math problems to solve here. Pull each of the levers to see some numbers in each drawer. I’m going to start with the left one. Notice the arrows, telling you that the equation starts from the bottom. So you get +08 +04 +05 = 17.
15. The next one is +07 x04 +03 = 31.
16. And the last one is more difficult. It’s +08 x02 +07 +03 -05 +09 = 30.
17. This next puzzle is easy. Just slide the sliders to the spots that are lit up. The word “LIBRARY” will light up. Lets go visit the library. But before you go, read the letter in this drawer.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.