16. Go back a few screens and use the acid to dissolve the lock on the cleaning supplies closet. Take the mop.
17. Go back to the lab. Use the mop on the stuck handle and turn the steam off.
18. The steam that was blocking your way before is now gone. Go past to this area and up the stairs.
19. Up the stairs is a hatch to the outside, but it’s too cold to go through.
20. Go back down the stairs and through the door labeled “Garage.” Grab the coat hanger and enter the bathroom.
21. Go into the second bathroom stall and read the note. Use the paperweight to smash the mirror and take the mirror shard. Look at the shower drain. Use the knife to unscrew it. Use the mirror shard to see the key inside the drain. Then use the coat hanger to reach the triangle key.
22. Leave the bathroom and enter the garage. Read the letter about the sleeping pills. Then, lift the tarp that’s covering the van. Look in through the broken window and take the jacket and cog. If you try to go through the door at the back of the garage, it won’t work because something is blocking it.
23. You’re now wearing a nice, warm jacket, so you can go outside through the hatch we found earlier. Continue on ahead and get another cog. Also, take the A. Wolf Lvl. 4 key card from the card reader.
24. Go back a screen and place the two cogs you found in the machine. We’re missing some others.
25. Go back to the lab and use the Wolf key card to open Dr. Andreas Wolf’s locked door and enter his office.
26. Read the letter pinned up. Then, fix the modem so the PC will work. The clues on the pinned note are for the computer password.
27. Let’s see if we can figure out the password. The 1st and 2nd numbers are between 1 and 5. Look at the dart board back by the kitchen and you’ll see that “20” is between 1 and 5. The 3rd and 4th numbers have something to do with “cubicle 2.” They actually mean bathroom stall #2. The toilet says “ECOFLUSH XII,” the Roman numerals for 12. So “12” is the middle number. The 5th and 6th numbers have the clue 23/5/1978. Go look at the calendar from the kitchen and find May 23, 1978. There’s a drawing of the label of one of the chemicals. Go find that chemical in the lab. The number on it is 14. So the last two numbers of the password are “14.”
28. Enter “201214” as the password in the computer. You can now access a bunch of different things.
29. Choose 5 and unlock the BioStorage via remote access. Go back to the lab. The safe should be unlocked now. Open it and take the cog.
30. Go back to the generator and use the triangle key to get another cog.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.