Rusty Lake Hotel
By: LoyaltyGame B.V.
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough for the iOS and Android game Rusty Lake Hotel. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
This walkthrough will show you how to get all the ingredients for each recipe and therefore all the stars in the game, as well as the secret specialty item. You must go through the rooms in a specific order and not miss any ingredients if you want to get all Perfect recipes. Each recipe starts with the first ingredient being found in the lobby. That tells you which room to go to next.
You can also watch my video walkthrough for the whole game here:
1. You start in the lobby. Talk to Mr. Crow. He tells you to serve the guests the local delicacy. Pick up all the shrimp cocktails. Enter the kitchen and talk to Mr. Toad. He’ll show you how to access all the recipes. The first one you need to pay attention to is Mr. Deer’s.
2. Go around the room and give shrimp cocktails to Mr. Rabbit, Ms. Pigeon, Mr. Boar, Ms. Pheasant, and Mr. Deer.
3. Tap on Ms. Pigeon’s cocktail and she should say that she’s going to her room. Tap again and all the guests go to their room.
4. Back in the lobby, answer the phone. It’s Mr. Owl and he tells you to look at his portrait.
5. Turn around and find the portrait. Take the mushrooms from his hand. That’s the first ingredient for the deer steak with mushrooms and rosemary recipe.
6. Get in the elevator and go up to the 1st floor. Enter Room 1 for Mr. Deer.
Mr. Deer’s Room:
1. Mr. Deer wants you to make a Bloody Mary for him. Pick up the “wodka” and the key. Also, read the recipe for a Bloody Mary and “Mr. Deer’s Research Plan” on the wall. Memorize the stamp on the research plan. The Bloody Mary calls for blood, wodka, Tabasco, and a special ingredient. Add the wodka to the glass and you’ll have an empty canteen.
2. Tap on the deer skull on the wall to get an antler to grow. Keep tugging on parts of it until the both antlers grow and the nose bleeds. Fill the empty vodka bottle with some of the tabasco sauce. Also, make the rosemary grow and take it. That’s another recipe ingredient!
3. Add the Tabasco to the glass.
4. Turn right and use the scales to figure out how much each of the symbols weigh. You can see the “+” is 1, the triangle is 3 and the spiral is 5.
5. Use the key to unlock the cabinet full of beakers and flasks. We’ll come back to that soon.
6. Turn right and grab the empty bucket. Also, open the drawer to get a box of matches. And last, take the glass jar from the grinder.
7. Turn right and open both windows. Place the bucket on the rope outside the left window and use the pulley to lower it and fill it with water. Use the glass jar to catch the butterfly outside the right window.
8. Now the locked box in the middle. Use the numbers from the weights to unlock it and get the knife. It goes 3531.
9. Go back to the beakers and flasks. Pour the water from the bucket into them and pour it back and forth until you get 8oz in the 10oz flask. To do so, first pour 5oz from the 6oz bottle into the 10oz bottle. Pour the remaining 1oz into the 5oz bottle. Pour 6oz from the 10oz bottle into the 6oz bottle. Pour 4oz from the 6oz bottle into the 5oz bottle. Pour the 5oz bottle into the 10oz bottle so there’s now 9oz in it. Pour the 2oz from the 6oz bottle into the 5oz bottle. Pour 6oz from the 10oz bottle into the 6oz bottle. Pour 3oz from the 6oz bottle into the 5oz bottle. And last, add the 5oz from the 5oz bottle to the 10oz bottle to get 8oz. Take the bottle.
10. Light the candle under the Bunsen burner, then add the 8 oz of water. We’re still missing something.
11. Look at the framed art of different butterflies. Take a screenshot or memorize it.
12. Add the butterfly next to the two moths. Tap them in the sequence you see in the painting. Take the seed from the top one.
13. Use the matches to light the lamp. Pour some water from the bucket into the pot of dirt next to the lamp and add the seed. Close the glass, then tap the plant until it grows and turns into poisonous seeds. Take them.
14. Use the knife on Mr. Deer to make him bleed. Fill the empty canteen with his blood. Add the blood to the glass. Only one ingredient left!
15. Place the glass jar back on the grinder and add the poisonous seeds. Grind them into a poisonous powder.
16. Place the poisonous powder on the Bunsen burner, then take the poison. Add the poison to the drink. Take the Bloody Mary.
17. Give the drink to Mr. Deer and tap him to make him drink. Zoom out and he’ll start choking and die. Use the knife on him to get some of his meat for the recipe. This annoyed me a bit — why couldn’t we just kill him with the knife instead of poisoning him? Anyway, you should now have all three ingredients you need for the deer steak recipe.
Back in The Lobby:
1. You can now pick up the key for the first room behind Mr. Crow. Then insert it in Mr. Deer’s keyhole in the locked safe. The same stamp was on the research plan in his room.
2. Go to the kitchen and give the ingredients to Mr. Toad so he can cook up the deer steak and serve it to the remaining guests. You should get 3 stars for it.
3. Talk to Mr. Crow. He tells you to check his pocket. Do so to find a carrot for the rabbit stew.
4. Head up the the second floor and go into Room 4 for Mr. Rabbit since we have the first ingredient for his recipe.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.