31. Zoom in on the computer tower. Read the sticky note that says “at One-Time Ceasar too was an Enigma”. Also, look at the computer screen and open the panel to the left. Insert cube and close the panel again.
32. Let’s solve the 3-digit combination. The clue is the sticky note. The capitalized words are One-Time, Caesar, and Enigma. Find those words in your journal. They’re from the cryptography book. One-Time is VI, Caesar is II, and Enigma is VIII. Find those three Roman numerals in the journal from the book on computer history. VI is H, II is A, and VIII B. Enter HAB into the computer. Repair the cube and then remove it from the machine.
33. Arrange the fruits and shapes on the table like so, then look at the computer screen. Take a screenshot or write down the order.
34. Go back downstairs to the management office. Tap on the door to the right. Use the two photos above to set the combination on the lock and open the door.
35. Go inside. There’s a giant spider. Pick up the bolt cutters.
36. Go to the desk at the back and pick up the mechanical claw and the cable from the android leg.
37. Tap on the table and pick up the red fuse. You can also open up the head and chest cavity, but we need to do something to the cube before we can insert it and we’re missing the item for the chest cavity.
38. Open the back door so you can easily get back inside from the back of the building. Go back outside and use the wire cutters on the padlock on the back of the van. Go inside. Pick up the gas mask and read the book about creation mythology.
39. Go back to the air vent. Use the grabber to get the hard drive behind the fan.
40. Go back to the rocketry room. Insert the cube into the machine by the computer. Insert the hard drive into the computer to the right. Install the files onto the cube and then remove it.
41. Go back to the elevator. Place the red fuse with the others. Now you need to make each equation add up to 100. You can use the list of equations from your journal or just follow my screenshot below.
42. Take the elevator to the third floor, BOTONY / GENETICS.
42. Exit the elevator. Pick up the purple Ethernet cable.
43. If you open the door to the left, green gas comes out of it. Use the gas mask to enter.
44. Tap on the plant. The big mouth has a red disc inside it. Use the bent metal bar to keep the mouth open so you can grab the disc.
45. Zoom in on the desk. Pick up the beaker and forceps and read the notes.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.