76. Go back down underground and use the human hand to unlock the door that requires a palm print.
77. Tap on the screen to the right to activate the machine.
78. Go to the left side of the room and notice a bunch of colored screens with symbols on them. Find the Chimeradyne clue, the periodic table and the symbols in your journal and use them together to figure out which symbol goes on which screen. Once you have the symbols done, pull the lever down so you can change the colors to match the periodic table. It should look like the screenshot below.
79. Deactivate the machine again and then zoom in one the center. Some anomaly appeared. You can add the two glowing orbs to it, but it looks like we’re still missing one.
80. Go back to chemistry set. Use the clue from your journal to figure out what you need to do here. Place the beaker of water over the Bunsen burner. Add the red metal from the statue outside and the iodine, then put on the lid. Also, place some of the purple DNA fluid in the glass bowl. Turn on the flame and a pink liquid will go into the bowl. Tap the blue device to electrify the bowl and create some purple ooze.
81. Use the pipette with the purple mass. Then, add it to the porcelain plate.
82. There’s a machine we haven’t used yet. Add the plate to it.
83. Now for some math. Use the clue from the blackboard to figure out how many parts from the purple sample go in each glass tube. The clue tells you that none of the values of the variables are equal to each other or equal to 6. But each line has to add up to 18. What that really means is that every two vials across from each other need to add up to 12. So it goes like this. You need to use the arrows to move the dots around. Get 6 dots in the center, then get the rest looking like the image below.
84. Use the metal prongs to take the pink substance from the freezer.
85. Go back to the rocketry room. Use the pink substance with the rocket to the right and it will turn into this big pink blobby thing. Inspect it closely and take the red/pink glowing sphere from inside it.
86. Go back to the basement and add the pink orb to the other two orbs. Activate the machine again so they start spinning.
87. Now you can select numbers on this screen. Look at the clue in your journal to see that you need to select all the prime numbers.
88. Tap on the wormhole and watch the ending….or is it?
Congratulations! You completed the game!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.