Chapter 5, The Three Tests:
1. Only the right door is open, so go through there. This is the Logic test. Pick up the sketches from the table, picture frame and bookshelf, then the small wooden arm, leg, and head. Tap on the three torsos. Time to build some wooden models!
2. Add the body parts and the sketches to the puzzle.
3. Arrange the body parts to match each of the three sketches. Then, take the Logic Crystal and leave the room. Place it on the pedestal and then go through the left door.
4. This is the Dedication test. Pick up the corkscrew and the pool cue. Also, notice the card table and the colored cubes. Use the corkscrew to get the marble from the bottle of wine.
5. Go to the pool table. Arrange the balls like the colored cubes you saw. So, from left to right: red, orange, yellow on top. Purple, green, blue on the bottom. Move all the balls into the holes near them. A marble will appear in the fireplace. Use the pool cue to get it.
6. Figure out the pattern in each row of cards on the card table to figure out which card is next in each one. The first one is simple — you just add one card, which is the Queen of Spades. The second row, you need to subtract 2 to get the 3 of Hearts. The third row, you add 3, then subtract 1, which gets you 10 of Clubs. And the fourth row, you add up the previous two cards, giving you 8 of Diamonds. Enter Q, 3, 10, 8 on the locked closet to open it.
7. Open the closet and take the third marble. Add all three marbles to the game of Peg Solitaire and solve the puzzle. You need to have only a few marbles left on the board for it to count. Take the Dedication Crystal, then leave the room and use it to open the middle door. Go through to take the final test.
8. This is the Progress test. Pick up the key, lab equipment, stack of paper, and Bunsen burner.
9. Open the closet to the left. Use the key to unlock the cabinet to the right and get the crystal powder.
10. Place the stack of paper and crystal powder into the machine and analyze it. Notice it’s made up of red, white, and blue. Go to the closet and pick up the red, white, and blue bottles to get the crystal components.
11. Place the Bunsen burner and lab equipment with the rest of the chemistry set. Set it up like below, then place the three powders on the table.
12. Look at the crystal compound analysis again. Notice that there are two parts red, one pet white, and two parts blue. Pour the powders into the beaker in that order, then pour the contents of the beaker into the apparatus. Take the Progress crystal. Leave the room and place the crystal on the third pedestal to complete the chapter.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 6 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.