Cube Escape: Arles
By: LoyaltyGame B.V. (Rusty Lake)
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, solutions and answers for the third Rusty Lake game, Cube Escape: Arles. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. Look at be picture on the wall. Peel off the lower right corner to reveal a clue. Also look at the other drawing. We’ll make sense of it later.
2. Take the painting piece from behind the picture frame.
3. Tap on the bed. Take the hat. Look under the pillows for an absinthe bottle and another clue. Tug on all three coats that are hanging and a key will drop out of one of them.
4. Turn to the left and open the window. Pick up the key from the floor.
5. Look at the small table. Take the brush and water can and open the drawer to get a paintbrush.
6. Look at the empty frame on the wall. An image of Vincent Van Gogh will appear. Take the painting piece. Also, tap on Van Gogh to see his eyes look left, right, then center.
7. Go left. Pick up the painting piece by the chair and another from the rag by the door. Also, notice the clue on the rag.
8. Turn left. Pick up the painting piece and sugar cube from the stand.
9. Notice the clue on the locked cabinet. Also, use the key to unlock it and take the wine bottle from inside.
10. Take the painting piece and absinthe spoon from the table. Use the brush to scrub away the dirt and reveal a “g.”
11. Place the absinthe spoon and sugar cube on top of the absinthe glass. Pour absinthe into the glass and drink it. Tap the sugar cube a few times and it will turn into a painting piece. Take it.
12. You should now have enough painting pieces to complete the two paintings by the bed. Tap one to get a golden key and the other to get a sun flower.
13. Place the sunflower in the vase next to the other sunflowers. Then tap the ones on the left until they’re all smaller. The one on the right will grow. Take the small key.
14. Use the small key to unlock the cabinet and get a knife.
15. Use the gold key to unlock the door by the chair. Place the hat on Paul’s head so he’ll drop the paint palette. Pick it up and close the door.
16. Place the palette next to the drawing by the bed. Use the paintbrush to paint it according to all the clues you found around the room. The light blue is on the door. The question mark is the outline of a cube. Paint it black to get a black cube!
17. Place the black cube on the front door. Looks like we need one more.
18. Give the knife to the Van Gogh painting and have him cut off his ear. Take back the knife.
19. Place the ear in the bowl on the table.
20. Look at the lines in the drawings of the bottles. The first one tells you which bottle is which and the second one tells you what to pour into all the bottles and glasses on the table.
21. Pour the drinks into the right containers on the table and then go inside the ear canal.
22. Pick up the gun and then continue on to a blue and black door.
23. Look at the black door. It tells you that the drum weighs 1 lb and the hammer weighs 3. So start weighing all the items to figure out how much they all weigh.
24. The trumpet is 1. I’m not sure what the second item on the door is supposed to be, but it weighs 4. The shell weighs 5. And last, the anvil weighs 8. So enter 1458 into the door to unlock it.
25. Go through. Give the revolver to the shadow in the Van Gogh painting and have it shoot him. Take the white cube.
26. Place the white cube on the front door to unlock it. Go through to complete the game!
Congratulations! You completed Cube Escape: Arles. Try the next game in the series, Harvey’s Box.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.