Chapter 2, Missing Crew:
1. Open the compartment and grab the spray. Also take the boots and empty air tank. Then open the door ahead and go through.
2. Open the compartment above and take the hammer. Open the lower compartments and take the gloves and hose. Look at the sign and pay attention to the part that says “Toxic Gas 7471.” Enter that into the keypad to unlock the door. But we can’t go through yet. We need a space suit and oxygen tank.
3. Go back to the first room and use the hammer to break open the closet. Place the gloves and boots with the rest. Then sort the space suits by color so you can get a complete spacesuit.
4. Use the hose to fill up the empty gas tank. Now you can put on the spacesuit and enter the other room.
5. There’s a dead body inside. Find the duct tape and wrench.
6. Use the wrench to remove all the panels. Use the spray to see where the leak is and patch it up using the duct tape. Last, turn on the fan to clear up the air. Leave the room and tap on the door to the right to complete the level.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next chapter or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.