Adventure Escape: Framed for Murder (A Mystery Room and Crime Solving Detective Story!)
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android adventure game Adventure Escape: Framed for Murder (A Mystery Room and Crime Solving Detective Story!) by Haiku Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. Follow the tutorial. Look through the peephole in the door to see a dead body. Sylvia explains to Kate that there’s corruption in the police force. Looks like you’re going to need to find out who it is! Open the box on the table and pick up the fingerprint (dusting) powder. Zoom in on the keypad on the door and use the dusting powder to see the fingerprints.
You can also watch my video for Chapter 1 here:
2. Notice that the fingerprints are different shades of purple. Start with the darkest and go to lightest. So you get 8493. Enter those numbers into the keypad to unlock the door.
3. Go inside. Pick up the piece of jewelry. Open the box to the left to get the forceps. Also, pick up the gloves and the cane. Use the cane to reach another jewelry pice under the couch. Use the forceps to get another piece of jewelry from the grate.
4. Tap on the painting to move it aside and reveal a puzzle box. To open the box, you need to drag the ball along the track with your finger. Rotate the middle piece as needed. You need to get the ball into the hole to the right. You can watch the video below if you need help. The box is stuffed with cocaine and money!
5. Look at the piece of paper behind the mysterious box on the table. It’s a clue to opening the box. Use it to open the box and reveal a bloody letter opener. Use the gloves to examine it and confirm that it’s the murder weapon.
6. Use the gloves on the necklace of the dead body. Add the three other jewelry pieces to it and solve the puzzle. It says CAESAR on it.
7. Go to the next building on the map. Now you’re outside the security office. Pick up the utility knife and ladder.
8. Place the ladder under the tree. Use the utility knife to cut off the broken tree branch, then use the knife on the branch to get a sturdy branch.
9. Place the ladder below the security office window and use the sturdy branch to open the window. Go through to the office.
10. Take the magnet. Take the key from the drawer. Unplug the extension cord and take it.
11. Open the drawer and take the key card from inside. Look through the file on the desk to find a clue.
12. Use the key to unlock the file cabinet. Take the key card printer and cord.
13. Place the printer on the desk. Use the cable and extension cord on it. Try to use the key card with the printer. It won’t work because it has something on it already. Use the magnet on the key card to wipe it clean. Then pick it up again.
14. Use the empty key card with the printer. You need to copy the symbols from the file onto the card. You can follow the screenshots below to get the right symbols. Take the key card.
15. Use the key card to unlock the door to the right to the Campus Security Director’s office.
16. Pick up the bottle of water and magnifying glass. Open the drawer and take the glue. Open the file box and take the ruler. Look at the objects on the shelf for a clue. Then last, look at the framed photograph and use the magnifying glass on the blurry words to see the words “Congratulations! 5/20”.
17. Pour the water into the kettle to boil it and create some steam. Using the clue from the shapes, unlock the file cabinet. Take the sealed envelope that says “Hold for C.”
18. Hold the envelope over the steam and then use the ruler to open it. Then, use the glue to seal it back up and place it back in the drawer. A cheque will drop to the ground. Look at it to see that it says “Congratulations class of 2014.”
19. Combine the clue from the photograph with the clue from the cheque to get the date 05/20/2014. Enter 05202014 to unlock the safe. Now we have to figure out which key is Sylvia’s!
20. Basically, the correct key is the one that doesn’t look like any of the others. So tap each pair until all but one remains. Take it to complete Chapter 1.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the Chapter 2 walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.