You can also watch my video for Chapter 2 here:
1. Open the drawers. You can’t take the hook yet, but you can take the scissors. Also, look at the note. Next, solve the “guess the colors” game. It’s like Mastermind. You guess five colors and it tells you how many you got right, but not which ones. The way I did it was 5 of each color first just to see how many of each color there is. Then I just played around with the order until I got it. For me it was orange, yellow, yellow, red, orange, but it looks like it’s different each game. So you’ll have to figure it out for yourself. But here’s a tip: Use the color you know isn’t part of the answer at all and use that to confirm where each of the other colors go. I’ll show later in my video. Take the green monkey tile.
2. Go through the beaded doorway to the other room. Take the fireplace poker and use it to knock down the bookshelf to get the purple raven tile and more magic. Use your magic (it should be full now) to pull down the tapestry and reveal a clue for the animal tiles. Use the scissors to cut off a piece of yarn.
3. Use the yarn and hook in the tarantula tank to get the green frog tile.
3. And last, use the clue from the other room to unlock the chest. The four symbols are actually numbers. The first is 5, then 4, then 7, then. 3. But that’s not the answer. You need to see which location the number is in when it looks like the number. Then organize them to get the code for the chest. It goes:
4. Solve all the puzzles inside the chest. You get three clues from it — 4 Floors of Mazes, the 8th wonder of the world, and the only fortune teller in the world. So 481. Open the box on the table using those numbers and take the red snake tile.
5.Go back and attach the yarn to the hook in the drawer. Then use the hook and yarn to get the blue frog tile from the tarantula tank.
6. Now you have all four tiles. Place them in order from biggest to smallest from the mural behind the tapestry. So it goes purple raven, blue frog, green monkey, red snake. Take the photo of Emily with the words “The Sacrifice” on it and complete the chapter.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the walkthrough for Chapter 3 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.