You can also see my video for Chapter 3 here:
1. Pick up all the magic and talk to Jack. He’ll give you a note. Pick up the doll body. Open the window to see a raven. We need to figure out how to make him come down.
2. Go through the door to the right to find someone (Emily?) behind a chained door. Pick up the two doll arms. Notice the jar of eyes. There’s a mannequins posing puzzle here but this puzzle is a bit of a mess. If you’re having trouble with the Pose Puzzle responding, try rebooting the app a few times. Anyway, the other mannequins are either in a painting or a mirror — and somehow that means you need to pose them in the opposite direction. If you’re having trouble, check your poses against my photo below and make sure it’s exactly the same. Take the diamond ring when you’re done.
3. Go back to the first room. Use the diamond ring to cut the glass and take the doll head. Also, solve the eye color puzzle using the eyes in the jar. So it goes 2 red, 2 brown, 4 green, 5 blue. Take the birdseed.
4. Give the birdseed to the raven and he’ll fly down to the window sill. Read the note. It says, “The witch and her friend cannot interrupt the funeral. Don’t let them past the Theater. -Z”
Also, take the star key from the raven.
5. Go back to the work room and place all the doll parts on the table, along with the note from Jack. Now you need to dress the doll. The riddle says:
“Child of fire,
who be holds the earth,
she runs, garbed in violet,
wild and free.”
So the fire is her hair. Give her the red wig. The earth is for her eyes. Use the paintbrush to paint them brown. Then the violet dress. And last, the zebra-stripe now because she’s wild and free. Take the magic, move the doll, and then take the moon key.
5. Use the moon and star keys to unlock the door. Then use your magic on Emily to reveal she’s just a mannequin! And that’s the end of the chapter.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the walkthrough for Chapter 4 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.