Chapter 4, The Theater:
You can also watch my video for Chapter 4 here:
1. Take the of magic. Solve the sliding tiles puzzle and then take the saw and more magic.
2. Use the saw to cut the box in half (don’t worry — there’s no one in there!) and take the magic. Then go right to the dressing room.
3. Grab the back scratcher and the magic wand.
4. Go back to the stage and use it to pull down the ladder. Grab the wooden bat. Also, move the spotlight so it highlights the mahjong game on the table. Use the magic wand on the hat and take the magic from the rabbit.
5. Complete the mahjong game until there are no tiles left. Four cards will appear. They have 3 pumpkins, 2 spiders, 5 skulls, and 8 gravestones.
6. Go back to the dressing room and enter 2385 under the mirror to get the wooden owl.
7. Place the bat and owl in their slots on the wardrobe and take the shovel.
8. Use the shovel to break the mirror and take a glass shard. Use the shard to cut open the bag and take the toy lion.
9. Go into the closet. There’s a toy circus. Have the lion jump through the hoop and then take the torch from the tamer. Then use the torch to light the cannon and take the beach ball.
10. Give the beach ball to the seal and take the dumbbells. Give the dumbbells to the strongman and take the flute.
11. Give the flute to the snake charmer and take the knife. Give the knife to the knife thrower and then use magic on the shoe to turn it into a magic lamp. Rub and talk to the genie to complete the chapter.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the walkthrough for Chapter 5 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.