Chapter 5, The Ferris Wheel:
You can also watch my video for Chapter 5 here:
1. Knock down the sign to reveal a bow. We can’t pick it up yet, but you can take the mosaic tile. Also, notice the clowns faces on the carousel. The first has 4 teeth, the second has 3, and the third has 2 teeth. Tap on the clown statue in the distance and enter 432 and take the flower garland. Also, place the mosaic tile in the slot on the wall and take the bat and arrow.
2. Go back to the carousel and place the garland on the horse. Take the Allen wrench. Also, use the arrow with the bow to pick it up.
3. Go back to the clown and use the bow and arrow to shoot down the jack-o-lantern piñata. Then use the bat to smash it open and take the candy.
4. Go back to the carousel and tap on the candy cart. Place the candies on the table and then sort them so each jar holds an equal weight. Then take the pink gum ball from the cat’s mouth.
5. Head left to the Ferris wheel. Frank is stuck up there! First, use the Allen wrench to remove the cover of the control panel. Then, use the gum to fix the wire. And last, swap the tiles around so all the wires are connected. The Ferris wheel will turn back on and Frank will come down. That’s the end of the chapter!
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the walkthrough for Chapter 6 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.