You can also watch my video walkthrough for Chapter 7 here:
1. Pick up the rake, clothespin, and fan. Notice the clue on the tree that shows that a diamond equals 4. Also, find the clue with the animals.
2. Use the rake on the hay and take the flute piece. Add it to the rest of the flute. Then go inside the wagon.
3. Use the clothespin to pin the tapestry up so you can see it. Take the sledgehammer and tongs. Look at the clue on the couch. Solve the rolling ball puzzle. It goes like this: Up, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Up. Place the mold on the table.
4. Leave the wagon and use the hammer to smash the pot and get another flute piece. Also, use the tongs to pick up the hot piece of coal.
5. Add the flute piece to the rest of the flute and then play the music. It’s not too hard. The flute pieces are lined up in order to match the notes. So it goes like this:
Red, Green, Dark Blue, Dark Blue, Green, Red, Pink, Yellow, Turquoise, Turquoise, Yellow, Pink, Purple, Turquoise, Yellow, Purple, Turquoise, Yellow, Purple, Red, Green, Dark Blue, Pink, Yellow, Turquoise, Turquoise.
You’ll then get a clue with some symbols as part of equations.
6. Time to combine all the clues we have. First, look at the animals on the decoration outside. Find those animals and colors on the tapestry inside and note them down.
7. Next, take the clue from the tree (diamond = 4) and the clue from the couch (circle with a line through it = 3) and solve the equations from the flute clue to figure out the numbers for all the symbols.
8. Next, pull the symbols off the tapestry based on the animals and colors, and give them each their numbers. And last, order them according to the six animal emblems. It goes 467489.
9. Enter 4674789 into the chest outside to get a silver bar.
10. Go back inside. Add the coal to the oven and place the silver bar on top to melt it. Use the tongs to pick up the melted silver and pour it into the key mold. Use the fan to cool off the metal, then take the key.
11. Use the key to unlock the chest inside and take the crystal ball. Place the crystal ball on the table to see some newspapers clipping about a fire in the carnival. Then someone comes in and kidnaps you both!
12. Get rid of all the rocks on the ground so you can find all the magic — there are seven bits of magic. Pick up the candle. Then use your magic on the snakes to get rid of them. They were just an illusion!
13. Tap the chains holding Jack’s arms up. You need to move them around so they’re untangled. It’s similar to a puzzle from a previous Adventure Escape game. You need to make sure none of the chains cross each other. When they’re all green, it means you solved it. Take the knife that falls.
14. Use the knife to cut the vine and get a long stick.
15. Use the long stick with the grappling hook and then take the grappling stick. Use the grappling stick to get the mining pick (pickaxe).
16. Use the pickaxe on the wall to break it down and go through to the next room.
17. Pick up the candle and the cup and then go through the next doorway.
18. Pick up two more candles and fill the cup with water.
19. Go back to the cell and pour the water in the hole. A box will float up. Take the flint from inside.
20. Go back outside and use the flint on the dry moss. Pick up the fire.
21. Go back to the room with the candles and place the rest of the candles down. Light them with the fire.
22. Look at the symbols on all four gravestones. Then, based on the number of candles near each gravestone, enter the symbols onto the slab of rock. So it goes Lightning, Spider, Lute, Sword. Take the stone symbol from inside.
23. Go back outside. Place the stone symbol in the slot and a door will open. Go inside and take the knife, then leave again.
24. Use the knife to cut the vines and solve the sudoku puzzle.
25. Go back through the stone door and follow the gray tiles on the sudoku board to get to the door. It goes like this:
26. Ok the other side of the door, you’ll meet Zoastra. She has Emily! To save her, tap each of the circles on the cauldron. Connect the blue lines on each and complete the game!
Congratulations! You completed the game!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.