Cube Escape: The Mill
By: LoyaltyGame B.V. (Rusty Lake)
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, solutions and answers for the fifth Rusty Lake game, Cube Escape: The Mill. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. Turn right twice. Pick up the firewood from the floor. Also, pick up the matches from the table. Notice the key mold. We’ll come back to that later.
2. Open the drawer of the over and place the firewood inside. Light it with the matches and close the drawer. Take the boiling hot pot of water.
3. Look up at the ceiling. Use the matches to burn away the spider web and take the key.
4. Go back down and turn left. Use the key to unlock the cabinets here to reveal an elderly lady. Zoom in on her mouth to see her teeth.
5. For this puzzle, you need to tap one or two of the top teeth and then one of the bottom teeth that adds up to the same number. If you got it right, they’ll lock in and turn black. Once all are locked in, you can take the golden tooth. If you mess up, just tap the gold tooth to restart.
6. Place the golden tooth in the drawer with the firewood. It will melt down into the drawer below it. Pick up the melted gold.
7. Pour the gold into the key mold on the table. Close the mold and then open it again and take the key.
8. Look up at the ceiling again. Use the golden key to unlock the door to the attic and climb up.
9. You’re now upstairs. Tap on the parrot and collect its bird shit.
10. Go right and open the cabinets to get knitting needles and binoculars (telescope).
11. Turn on the TV and change the channel so you see a woman on the floor. Zoom out and back in and press the button again. Keep doing this until the man on the screen (who I think is actually you, Dale Vandermeer) calls you. Pick up the phone and when you’re done, the woman will appear on the screen again. Press the button again and she’ll end up in the locked clock. We’ll come back to that soon.
12. Go back to the windows with the parrot. Use the telescope to look out the right window and find the number 1384 on the chapel.
12. Head left again. Read the creepy letter from Mr. Owl. Then take the scissors from behind the pot and add the bird shit and water to the soil. Step back and the grass will grow. Use the scissors to cut some grass.
13. Head left again. Pull the corner of the painting to reveal a letter from Mr. Owl. Also, notice the symbols at the top. The other drawing tells you which of the cow’s udders are represented by which symbols. Feed the grass to the cow and place the pot under the her udders. Use the information from both posters to pull the udders in the right order. It goes: 421234. Take the pot of milk.
14. Go back downstairs. Use the scissors to cut the old lady’s hair and give her the knitting needles.
15. Enter 1384 on the door to unlock it. Head down the stairs to the wheel.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.