Faraway: Puzzle Escape
By: Mousecity & Pine Studio
This is a complete a step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the iOS and Android puzzle adventure game, Faraway: Puzzle Escape by Mousecity and Pine Studio. It includes all the letters (or notes) and how to find them. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Level 1 | Level 2 | Level 3 | Level 4 | Level 5 | Level 6 | Level 7 | Level 8 | Level 9 | Level 10 | Level 11 | Level 12 | Level 13 | Level 14 | Level 15 | Level 16 | Level 17 | Level 18 | Level 0 + Coordinates
Note: The purchase page in the game is a bit confusing, but unlocking ALL LEVELS for $2.99 does indeed get you all the levels, 1 – 18. So it’s a much better deal than buying the bonus levels separately!
You can watch my video for level 1 including all three letters or see my step-by-step guide below:
1. Swipe down to open the door. Go through.
2. Pull the two gold sliders out and continue through.
3. Turn right and pick up a letter. Turn left and break the jars to find another letter.
4. Look at the symbol on the wall and then go to the table and press in the pegs to copy the symbol.
5. Go through the door and up the ladder. Pick up the tile.
6. Go back down and copy the design on the tile onto the table with buttons. A secret panel will open, revealing the third letter! Take it. Notice there are some coordinates on the bottom of it. We’ll look at those again later.
7. Go back up and place the tile above the portal and go through to complete the level.
And these are all three letters from Level 1:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 2 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.