Level 1 | Level 2 | Level 3 | Level 4 | Level 5 | Level 6 | Level 7 | Level 8 | Level 9 | Level 10 | Level 11 | Level 12 | Level 13 | Level 14 | Level 15 | Level 16 | Level 17 | Level 18 | Level 0 + Coordinates
You can watch my video for Level 2 including all three letters or use my step-by-step guide below:
1. Go through and look at the clue on the door. It shows you the position of each of the four levers. Move them each to the right positions and the door will open. Go through.
2. Pick up the ladder. Then go to the right and take the bolt from the wall to reveal a clue.
3. Go up the stairs and place the ladder over the gap so you can cross it.
4. Find the letter in the grass right in front of you.
5. Head to the right to another table. There’s a letter over the doorway. Go to the table and copy the symbol you saw downstairs. You need to watch out for pegs popping back up! Basically, for each row, just tap the right peg and go one at a time to make your way to the left side. The door will open.
6. Break the jar and place the bolt on the wall. Go through the door and take the tile.
7. Go back all the way down and copy the tile pattern into the levers — it goes Down, Up, Up, Down. A secret panel opens.
8. Go back up and take the third letter from where you got the tile.
9. Go back and head left to the portal. Place the tile over it and head through to complete the level.
And these are all three letters or notes from Level 2:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 3 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.