The Goddess Robbery
By: Rafael Garcia Moreno
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with tips, tricks, hints, answers and solutions for the point-and-click adventure game, The Goddess Robbery, by Rafael Garcia Moreno. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video walkthrough here or follow my step-by-step walkthrough below:
1. Head left. Open your bag and try to use the cutting machine to cut open the glass and steal the goddess statue. The cutting machine dies.
2. Unplug the cable. Open your bag and use the Swiss Army knife to cut the cable.
3. Combine the cable with the cutting machine. Plug it in and wait a while for it to charge. Then unplug it.
4. Use the cutting machine on the glass and steal the goddess statue.
5. Try to climb up the rope. It falls! Pick up the rope.
6. Use the rope with the chair to make a grappling hook. Use it with the exit to climb up.
7. A cop stops you. Tell him to look behind him. Then pick up the statue and throw it at him. You can now escape, but unfortunately you didn’t get the statue!
And that’s everything! Very short game.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.