This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough with help, hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the iOS and Android game, FRAMED 2 by Loveshack. I also show how to find all the polaroid photos. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
– Remember that on most levels, you can reuse panels! This was touched upon in the first game, but here it’s used heavily.
– If you do need to reuse a panel or just rearrange them after pressing PLAY, the game pauses while you’re holding a panel, so you can still think while holding it.
– Enjoy the fun of messing up! Sometimes a failed attempt can be even more entertaining than the right solution. So don’t rush to this walkthrough before messing around on your own for a while.
– Look for polaroids throughout the game. They’re extras you can pick up by taking an alternate path through a level. Collect them all and fill your wall with them!
– If you want to reset your game’s progress completely, including all the polaroids you found, you need to do so from your phone’s settings.
You can watch my video for levels 1 – 4 or continue to my step-by-step guide below:
Level 1: Just swap the two panels.
Level 2: Again, just swap the two panels.
Level 3: Here things start to get a little more interesting.
Level 4: Here, you need to swap the two panels, but then swap them again so he can use the axe twice.
You can watch my video for levels 5 – 8 or continue to my step-by-step guide below:
Level 5: Here, you need to reuse a panel to avoid the cop. So first, arrange it like so:
Then, as he gets on the bike, quickly swap the panel with the dog so it follows the bike panel. And then he’ll avoid the cop!
And here’s level 5 in video form:
Level 6: Just rotate the panel like so:
**Bonus Polariod: If you rotated it that way, you should get your first Polaroid:
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.