Adventure Escape: Starstruck
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the iOS and Android puzzle adventure game, Adventure Escape: Starstruck, by Haiku Games.
Chapter 1, Movie Set:
You can watch my video for this chapter or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. A young movie actress named Perla Rosa and her personal assistant Marco have gone missing! Kate needs to head to the movie set to investigate. Follow the tutorial. Open the camera case and take the camera. Select it and place it on the tripod. Look at the camera. We need a 5-digit code to unlock it!
2. Look at the movie clapboard. It says:
Pigeons T. Lee
Date: May 21
May is the fifth month, so if you put all the numbers together, you get 52174.
3. Tap on the camera again. Enter the numbers 52174 to unlock the camera.
4. Point the dial at the green arrow to see what the movie set looked like yesterday. We have to match it to that.
5. Open the paper bag to get a deflated orange balloon. Move the folding screen to find a pigeon. Pick it up. Take the string from the box. Take the pigeon from the microphone. Move one of the traffic cones for another pigeon. You should have three pigeons now.
6. Open the box and take the slice of cake. Tap on the back of the trailer and fill up the balloon with helium. Tie the string to it.
7. Now we have everything we need. Place the cake on the table. Add the balloon to the others and place the three pigeons on the floor by the other one. Then adjust the pigeons, chair, cake, teacup and balloons to match the photo.
8. Now, look at the camera and turn the dial to the red circle to see what the photo you’re about to take will look. Adjust the dials on the right until the red record button starts glowing and press it to get a key card to the trailer.
9. Use the key card to get into the trailer.
10. Find the red nail polish with a 21 on it, the purple (pink?) polish with a 56 on it and turquoise polish with a 58 on it.
11. Add the three nail polishes to the others. You need to swap them around to put them in the right order, with one color on each row, lightest to darkest.
12. Time to figure out the lock combination! Find the note with the hand, eye and lips on it. It says C3 on a hand, shows a blue eye, and then 4 on lips. It’s referring to the nail polish, eye shadow, and lipstick. Let’s start with the nail polish. C3 is telling you to look at the third nail polish on the third row. That number is 58.
13. The blue eye tells you to look at that color eyeshadow. But it’s not numbered! So look at the colors that are numbered and then figure out how to number the rest. It goes like this, making the second number 20.
14. The 4 on the lips tells you to choose the fourth lipstick, which is Luscious Lips 41.
15. Put the three together and you get 582041. That’s the lock combination! Enter it into the door to unlock it. Go through.
16. Look around the room. Move the pillow to find a iPad. Open the foot of the recliner to get a charger. Open cabinets and the window blinds to find some notes with clues and a card from Marcie to Marco with a key attached! Tap the red balloon, then take the small key.
17. Plug the charger into the wall near the iPad to charge it. Use the key to unlock the fridge. Take the muffin.
18. Warm up the muffin in the microwave. Then, go back a room and place it in the dog dish. The dog, Muffin, will get up to eat it and you can find another clue in its bed.
19. Put the three clues together and you get yoga person, blow dryer, coffee cup, and boot. Find all five posters of her movies and then count the yoga people in LATE FOR YOGA. It’s 5. Count the blow dryers in BAD HAIR DAY. It’s 1. Then, there’s a coffee cup in THE BIG SPILL, another in LATE FOR YOGA, and one more in THE RULE BREAKER. So that makes 3 for coffee. And last, count the boots in TOO MANY SHOES. There are 9!
20. Put all the numbers together and you get 5139. Enter that in the iPad to unlock it. You’ll see the pets Marco was considering for Perla and that his calendar says he was supposed to meet Marcie for coffee at 10 am, pick up a pet for Perla at noon, and then be at Trash Park at 1pm.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 2 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.