Chapter 3, Museum:
1. There are four levers here. Each one raises a different platform, but only one can be up at a time. Start with the lower left one. Grab the black cube and drop it anywhere.
2. Now, pull the upper left lever. Place the cube on the floor switch to turn on the light source.
3. Pull the upper right lever and grab the transparent cube. Drop it anywhere.
4. Pull the lower right lever and then pick up the transparent cube and hold it over the light source.
5. Carry the light cube through the open path and place it on the lightning bolt.
6. Now you have access to a wheel that opens the door. You need to make clockwise circles with your finger until it opens all the way. Then go through.
7. Pick up the first transparent cube and light it up. Place it on the left lightning bolt.
8. Pick up the second transparent cube and light it up. Place it on the middle lightning bolt.
9. Carry one of the black cubes up the stairs and place it down where it can block the door. Stack the other black cube on top of it.
10. Go back down and take the left light cube and place it on the right lightning bolt. Now you can go up and cross the bridge.
11. Pick up the light cube in front of you and head through the exit.
12. In this next part, you need to use the three wheels to push the cube around and to the lightning bolt. It’s tricky and if it falls off, you have to start over. So be careful!
13. Tap the glowing button and collect the three orbs to complete the chapter.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 4, Dam, or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.