You can watch my video for Chapter 6 here or continue on for my step-by-step guide:
1. Pick up the stone piece. We still need more for the sundial. Make note of the Roman numerals on the building up the mountain (V II X VI) and then head up the stairs.
2. Pick up four more stone pieces. Press V II X VI on the planter. Take the winch.
3. Go back down. Place the winch in the well and then take the bag, key and antenna that come out of it.
4. Go back up the stairs. Use the key to unlock the door and then take the Morse key. Continue inside.
5. Pick up four more stone pieces. Open the right windowsill to get the headphones. Notice the writing on the wall that says 1687. Enter that as the code in the suitcase to open it up. Tap the barrel/wine press until the purple bar fills up and you get a map with the landing zone marked on it.
6. Connect the Morse key, antenna, and headphones to the suitcase. You’re going to need to send a message! But first let’s go fix the sundial.
7. Go back to the sundial/compass. Place all nine pieces down and put them together. Add the bag. It’s pointing southeast, which meant the wind is coming from the northwest.
8. If you open the map over the compass, it looks like this, but I’m not sure if that’s intentional. In any case, look at the map and look at the landscape around you to figure out where the landing zone is. Pascal is looking out at it. The landing zone is near two lakes and a railroad. The sun is setting over the lakes, so they are to the west and the train tracks are to the north. That means you’re near Landing Zone 3, or LZ3.
9. Go back to the suitcase. We need to send a message in Morse code. First, look at the two papers on the inside. One is Morse code and the other tells you what numbers to enter for each part of the message.
10. You need to use Morse code to enter a 3-digit number. We want the Allies to pick up an asset, so the first number should be 5. The landing zone is LZ3, so the second number is 3. The direction of the wind is NW, so the third number is 8. Look at the Morse code and find those numbers. Tap the knob on the left lightly for a dot and hold it down longer for a dash. It should go:
11. We were betrayed! You need to shoot Nazis now. Like earlier, wait until the two orange rings align and tap on their heads. You need to defeat them all in one round. If you mess up, you start over.
12. Use the key to open the chest of medical supplies. Take the absorbant, bandage, disinfectant, and morphine.
13. Use the morphine on Ed, then the disinfectant, then the absorbant, and last the bandage.
14. A tank shoots the place, revealing a trap door. Tap the wine press quickly to move it aside.
15. Tap on the trap door and solve the sliding tile puzzle to unlock it. That’s the end of Chapter 6!
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 7 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.