Escape Game: “The Drifting Locked Chamber”
By: IDAC CO., LTD
This is a partial walkthrough for the iPhone/iPad/iPod game from IDAC. The complete walkthrough is here.
*Note: Only read this if you want full details on how to escape. You will read spoilers here. If you want hints instead, ask in the comments section.
Always make sure you zoom in on something as much as possible. If you don’t the game won’t register that you saw the clue, and it won’t work.
1. Turn left and move the top box. Take the roll of tape from the bottom left box.
2. Zoom in on the tape and it says “MIRROR”.
3. Turn left and zoom in on the item below the clock. It’s a mirror. Use the tape on it.
4. The mirror tilts, showing you an item behind the furniture. Tap on it ok the mirror, then zoom out.
5. Zoom in on the panda, then look behind the furniture he’s sitting on. Take the ruler.
6. Turn around and zoom in on the piece of paper stuck in the window. Use the ruler to remove it. Zoom in on it. It says “I F I I”.
7. Turn to the bookcase and open the book that says “Picture Book.” On the first page, pull the tab that causes the dog’s tail to wag. Then turn to the second page and try to put the piece of paper into it. It says that the page is bent. Use the ruler on the book to fix it. Then insert the paper in the slot.
8. After placing it in the book, pull the tab and now the paper now reads “PATI”.
9. Zoom in on the safe to the right of the bookcase. Enter the password “PATI”. Open it and take the key.
To see the rest of the walkthrough, with over 40 steps, go here. I’m allowing free access for a *limited time only!*
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.