Speed Escape: Chamber
By AA3 Studio
This is a walkthrough for the iPhone game.
Walkthrough (Easy mode):
1. Take the box from the top of the desk.
2. Examine the box to see some spades on the lid.
3. Look behind the poster/picture on the wall to find a round object with a square on it.
4. Open the drawer of the desk to find a TV magazine.
5. Look under the pillow of the bed. There’s a book.
6. Flip through the pages of the book to find a blue spade. Take it.
7. Swipe the screen to move right. Search the couch to find a round object with a circle on it.
8. Tap around the little glass table to find another spade.
9. Swipe to the right. Examine the bottom shelf to find another spade.
10. Swipe right to face a TV. Search under the chair to find a round object with a triangle on it.
11. Swipe right and tap the dart board to find the fourth and final spade.
12. Place all four spades in the correct spots on top of the box. The box will open and reveal a key. Take it.
13. Go back to the screen with the shelves. Use the key to open the right cabinet and take the spanner and “X” sphere.
14.Tap the bed to get a cabinet. Use the spanner to open it and reveal a combination lock.
15. Read the book in your inventory for a clue.
16. The code is the day the boss was born. Enter it into the lock:
17. The clue for the shapes is the magazine, which says TV GAME. They’re talking about a Playstation controller. Put the shapes in this order:
And you’re out! Congratulations!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.