Escape Game: “A Sweet Trap”
By IDAC CO., LTD
1. Zoom out. Pick up the magnet near the foot of the table.
2. Open the freezer and take the nippers.
3. Turn right. Note the statue of a Merlion.
4. Turn right. Open the top drawer of the desk and take out the book.
5. Look through the book. It talks about Merlions.
6. Zoom in on the lamp to the right of the desk. Take off the top of the lamp and try to take the bulb. It’s too hot. Unplug the lamp and then take the bulb.
7. Turn right. Open the left door of the bookcase. Take out the pink book. Then take out the brown book behind it.
8. The book is bound by wire. Cut it with the nippers.
9. Look through the book until you get a note:
10. Zoom in on the teddy bear by the window. Take the ribbon from around its neck.
11. Examine the light bulb from your bag to find this:
12. Turn back to the first screen. Look at the box on the table. Use the code from the piece of paper to figure it out. Press the buttons to cycle through the colors. It should look like this, the. Press ENTER:
13. Open the box and take the screwdriver.
14. Zoom in on the painting on the wall. The window has four screws. Use the screwdriver to remove them.
15. Open the windows and take the box from inside.
16. Examine the box. It’s cold inside.
17. Turn to the Merlion. Look on the front of the pedestal. Use the screwdrivers to remove the screws. The lever inside is too tight to move right now.
18. Examine the magnet in your bag. Turn it around so it looks like a “D”.
19. Put the D on the sheet music on the piano.
20. Play the keys on the piano like it says on the sheet music (the first key is C). Something clicks into place.
22. If you examine the chocolate, it says it will melt. Put it in the cool box.
23. Tie the box with the red ribbon.
24. Feed the box to the Merlion.
25. Tap the bulb again and it changes:
26. Turn to the screen with the table again. There’s a small door in the wall. Open it to reveal a safe. Type the numbers from the bulb into the keyboard and press ENTER.
27. Open it up and take the small doll.
28. Behind the Merlion is a small cabinet. Open it to find some similar dolls. Place the doll you found in the empty spot. Note the direction the dolls are all facing.
29. Go to the screen with the couch. There’s a clock on the wall. It has only one hand. Turn the hand to face the directions in the same order that the dolls show. Something will click into place.
30. Go back to the dolls. The big doll to the left is holding a clock. Tap it and take the key from inside.
31. Use the key to unlock the cabinet below the dolls. Take the remote control from inside.
32. Turn to the screen with the window and teddy bear. There’s an air conditioner near the ceiling. Use the remote on it to get it to blow hot air.
33. Walk around a bit. Then look at the sliding glass doors to see an arrow pointing down:
34. Examine the carpet below the sliding glass doors. There’s a tear. Tap on it a few times to find a lens underneath.
35. Turn to the telescope. Put the lens in the front of it.
36. Look through the lens to see this:
37. Do the math and enter the answer into the keypad below the bookshelf:
38. Open the drawer and take out the box with the blue ribbon.
39. Open the box and take out the yellow scarf.
40. Put the scarf on the Merlion.
41. Move the lever on the Merlion’s pedestal to red. The Merlion’s mouth closes.
42. Move the lever to blue and his mouth opens again, revealing a key. Take it.
43. Us the key on the front door to unlock it. Leave to get the Bad Ending.
44. Press continue and take the scarf from the Merlion. Leave and get the Good Ending.
Congratulations! You made it out!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.