Escape Game: “A Sweet Trap”
By IDAC CO., LTD
1. Zoom out. Pick up the magnet near the foot of the table.
2. Open the freezer and take the nippers.
3. Turn right. Note the statue of a Merlion.
4. Turn right. Open the top drawer of the desk and take out the book.
5. Look through the book. It talks about Merlions.
6. Zoom in on the lamp to the right of the desk. Take off the top of the lamp and try to take the bulb. It’s too hot. Unplug the lamp and then take the bulb.
7. Turn right. Open the left door of the bookcase. Take out the pink book. Then take out the brown book behind it.
8. The book is bound by wire. Cut it with the nippers.
9. Look through the book until you get a note:
10. Zoom in on the teddy bear by the window. Take the ribbon from around its neck.
11. Examine the light bulb from your bag to find this:
12. Turn back to the first screen. Look at the box on the table. Use the code from the piece of paper to figure it out. Press the buttons to cycle through the colors. It should look like this, the. Press ENTER:
13. Open the box and take the screwdriver.
14. Zoom in on the painting on the wall. The window has four screws. Use the screwdriver to remove them.
15. Open the windows and take the box from inside.
16. Examine the box. It’s cold inside.
17. Turn to the Merlion. Look on the front of the pedestal. Use the screwdrivers to remove the screws. The lever inside is too tight to move right now.
18. Examine the magnet in your bag. Turn it around so it looks like a “D”.
19. Put the D on the sheet music on the piano.
20. Play the keys on the piano like it says on the sheet music (the first key is C). Something clicks into place.
22. If you examine the chocolate, it says it will melt. Put it in the cool box.
23. Tie the box with the red ribbon.
24. Feed the box to the Merlion.
25. Tap the bulb again and it changes:
26. Turn to the screen with the table again. There’s a small door in the wall. Open it to reveal a safe. Type the numbers from the bulb into the keyboard and press ENTER.
27. Open it up and take the small doll.
28. Behind the Merlion is a small cabinet. Open it to find some similar dolls. Place the doll you found in the empty spot. Note the direction the dolls are all facing.
29. Go to the screen with the couch. There’s a clock on the wall. It has only one hand. Turn the hand to face the directions in the same order that the dolls show. Something will click into place.
30. Go back to the dolls. The big doll to the left is holding a clock. Tap it and take the key from inside.
31. Use the key to unlock the cabinet below the dolls. Take the remote control from inside.
32. Turn to the screen with the window and teddy bear. There’s an air conditioner near the ceiling. Use the remote on it to get it to blow hot air.
33. Walk around a bit. Then look at the sliding glass doors to see an arrow pointing down:
34. Examine the carpet below the sliding glass doors. There’s a tear. Tap on it a few times to find a lens underneath.
35. Turn to the telescope. Put the lens in the front of it.
36. Look through the lens to see this:
37. Do the math and enter the answer into the keypad below the bookshelf:
38. Open the drawer and take out the box with the blue ribbon.
39. Open the box and take out the yellow scarf.
40. Put the scarf on the Merlion.
41. Move the lever on the Merlion’s pedestal to red. The Merlion’s mouth closes.
42. Move the lever to blue and his mouth opens again, revealing a key. Take it.
43. Us the key on the front door to unlock it. Leave to get the Bad Ending.
44. Press continue and take the scarf from the Merlion. Leave and get the Good Ending.
Congratulations! You made it out!
This Post Has 21 Comments
Can u tell me where i can find the chocolate pls??
Where is Chocolate?
Chocolate is in the bottom Drawer of the desk.
How do I open drawer?
Can u help me with the piano keys I have everything done I just need to get the cholocate to finish but I can’t figure out which keys are what. Could u show a picture maybe
Kelsey, the very left key is C, then D, E, F, G, A, B. (if C=1; D=2; E=3; F=4) so 2,2,1,2,2,1,3,4,1.
The box on the table, I followed the code but it said, ” Even pushing it doesn’t do anything. Incorrect password.” But I followed the code on the paper, but still, it won’t open. Can you please help me guys?? THanks!
I’ve entered the colour code on the box correctly too and I get the message as person above. Grrrr can’t seem to do much without the screwdriver. Help please.
After two days of repetitively entering the same code, it finally worked!! Grrrrrr
Do you just keep doin it over and over again? I hav the same prob
Not exactly sure. Make sure you have the note with the code selected when you do it.
I hav the piece of paper and I’ve typed in the correct colors bbt it justsay even pushing the buttons don’t do anything. Incorrect password.
Exactly the same situation for me Chloe. Been trying to enter the code for a week now.
Bored and frustrated with the glitch.
Anyone else stuck on this puzzle?
It works for me now. I zoomed in on the paper and it’s said what is this formula for? and then I typed it in and it works!
Having same problem with entering colour code. Started puzzle over to see if that would help but it did not.
FOR EVERYONE WHO CAN’T GET THE COLOUR CODE TO WORK:
Once you’ve collected the piece of paper that contains the clue to the colours, go to the box and then click the note in your inventory. Double click it once it appears on your screen, or until it says at the bottom, “What is this formula for?”
Then, you can leave the note alone and enter the code and hit enter.
Zoom out away from the box, and then you can take the screwdriver out of the box.
You’re welcome. 🙂
Can someone please tell me where to find the chocolate?
I’ve been searching for an hour and I still haven’t found it yet.
I’ve resorted to randomly clicking on the screen, and there is still nothing to be found.
Does anyone know where the chocolate is located and, if so, could you please tell me where to find it?
Please and thank you!
Cant find chocolate
Pulled lever to red and back to blue and no key???
He still has the box but u can do nothing….
You just have to click the Merlion’s mouth after you get the lever to red, then get the lever to the blue.
This game is rubbish, full of glitches and doesn’t run smooth..