21. Go back to where you saw the crates. Use the Tower Key to unlock the door nearby, then enter.
22. Notice the swords on the wall. Open the door to the mechanism in the middle of the room.
23. Place the gear with the other gears.
24. A skull will pop up from the top. Take it.
25. Backtrack all the way back to the spiral staircase. Light the torch on the wall. Take the key that’s revealed.
26. Go back to the door near the mechanical horse (stable). Use the Stable Key to unlock it and go inside. Notice the swords on the wall.
27. Take the horseshoe from the ground.
28. Pick up some hay.
29. Zoom in on the bucket. It has a symbol on it. Pour the water from the jug into the bucket and the symbol will glow blue.
30. Exit the room and go back a couple of screens to find the skeleton statue. It’s frozen so you need to melt it. First, place hay on the skeleton.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.