31. Then light the hay with the torch.
32. Once the torch skeleton melts, give the skeleton the arrow. Then take the key that’s revealed.
33. Go back to the fork in the road. Take the left road this time. Find the locked door and use the House Key to unlock it.
34. Go inside. Notice the swords on the wall. Take the bottle of lantern oil off the desk.
35. Look at the drawing on the desk.
36. Zoom in on the device in the center of the room. Turn the dials so they match the drawing — sword on top, helm in the middle, and shield on the bottom. Then it will open up to reveal a ruby. Take it.
37. Exit the room and tap the right side of the screen to face a lantern and tree.
38. Zoom in on the lantern and use the lantern oil on it to light it. Also, notice the symbol turns blue.
39. Go back two screens to the fork in the road. Zoom in on the stone ahead of you. The two symbols are glowing blue and there’s a Gold Key on top. Take it.
40. Go back to the building near the gryphon. Notice the shields on the front.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.