51. Arrange the three circles to the left the way you saw the sun on each of the Earths in the picture. When you get it right, griffin drawings will appear and the door ahead will unlock. Go through the next door.
52 . Tap the dragon head so its eye lights up purple.
53. Arrange the switches on the wall like the candles, like so:
54. The door to the right unlocks. Go through and solve the puzzle in front of you. Take the Ornate Key.
55. Open the door to the right and enter the bedroom.
56. Notice the blue dragon head. Leave it turned off.
57. Take the Basement Key from the top of the dresser.
58. Go back to the room with the switches. Use the basement key to unlock the left door and enter it.
59. Go downstairs to the basement.
60. Notice the green dragon head. Leave it turned off.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.