61. Zoom in on the box in the back. Unlock it with the Ornate Key and take the Hammer from inside.
62. Zoom out and take the empty bucket from the left side of the room.
63. Zoom in on the barrels to the right and take the Purple Orb of Shadow. Also, fill the bucket with water from the barrel.
64. Leave the room. Go back to the throne room. Take the right door. Tap the dragon head so it lights up red.
65. Zoom in on the cracked wall. Use the hammer to break the wall and take the King’s Key from inside. Also take the candle from the candlestick.
66. Take the Blue Orb of Water from next to the fountain to the right.
67. Head back to the room with the locked door (where there was a mini-game). Use the King’s Key to unlock the left door and enter the king’s bedroom.
68. Zoom in on the dragon heads. If you lot up the right ones around the Keep, you should be able to open the hatch below them. There’s a stone inside but it’s too hot to touch. Pour the water from the bucket onto it and now you can pick up the Tainted Stone.
69. Zoom in on the candelabra to the left. Place the candle in it and a small door will open, revealing a Helmet. Take it.
70. Also note the chandelier and the puzzle in the corner.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.