71. Go back to the room with the switches. Examine the chandelier. Note which lights are lit.
72. Go to the room with the table and examine the chandelier. Note which lights are lit.
73. Go back to the King’s bedroom. Light up the puzzle on the floor like this, based off of the three chandeliers. A trap door will open.
74. Go back to the water fountain and put the Tainted Stone in the water to make it a Cleansed Stone.
75. Go back to the throne room and place the helm in its position above the suit of armor. A trap door will open near the throne. Go down the ladder.
76. Place the Cleansed Stone in the hole in the wall and the door will slide open. Go through it.
77. Take the Power Key on the right.
78. Go back to all the dragon heads and place the four orbs in their mouths.
79. Go back to the King’s bedroom. Go down through the trap door.
80. Unlock the next door with the Power Key and go through.
81. Place the Sword of Ire in the sword-shaped slot.
82. Go to the throne room and through the trap door. There will be a device that is now powered up. It’s a teleporter! Tap it and watch the ending.
Congratulations! You made it!
There’s also a new game by 3D Methods, Cryptic Caverns!
If you liked this game, try these other escape games.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.