Escape: The Room
(Photos coming soon)
1. Pick up the box cutters.
2. Turn right. Examine the inside of the orange furniture to find this message:
3. Turn right. Take the tissue from the tissue box.
4. Take the tennis ball from the drawer and examine it.
5. Take the steel rod from the brown furniture.
6. Turn right. The wall is dirty. You can’t clean it with the tissue.
7. Turn to the fish tank and wet the tissue in it.
8. Remove the dirt on the wall with the wet tissue. Zoom in on the message:
9. Look behind the trashcan and take the key.
10. Turn to the brown desk. Open the locked drawer with the key and take out the envelope.
11. Cut open the envelope with the cutters and get a blank note.
12. Wet the paper in the tank to get this message:
13. Turn to the front door. Insert the steel rod in the hole and tap on it to bend it. Then take it out.
14. To back to the brown desk. Stick the bent rod in the hole of the second drawer. Take the piece of paper from inside.
15. Use the clues to figure out the code and enter it into the safe:
16. Take the key and unlock the door.
Congratulations! You made it out!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.